𝟷𝟹)𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 🍈

"NEKO NEKO NEE!"

"NEKO NEKO NEE!"

"Shut the f*ck up~" Bakugou sang doing that kitty pose. I glared at him.

"Come on~" I complained."The kids are gone~Im bored so talk to me~"

"Love," Todoroki said kissing my forehead."How about you go read your bl we got you"

"I prefer yaoi though" I frowned.

"Awe~Puppy don't pout~" Midoriya smiled.
" be lucky we didn't ban you from bl. Remember that"He said with a dark expression.

"F*ck you" I glared at them walking into the room.

"Can you do it for us??"Todoroki said. I turned around blushing before running to the room

"Jerks, "I said annoyed grabbing the bl manga I turned a page and smirked.

"This gave me an idea."

"Oi!"I shouted for them.

"Y/n want do you want now-"Bakugou got interrupted looking me up and down."What the f*ck are you wearing?"

"This is my ass kicking outfit bitch!"I shouted dancing.

"You look fat," Bakugou told me reading his book again.I ran to him slapping the back of his head."OW!"

"So I heard you all like bad girls?"I smirked.They looked at me confused.

"We never said that we love you?-"Midoriya said confused but got interrupt

"Because I'm bad everything!"I smiled jumping on Todoroki's lap."Oi you look like a peppermint"

"Y/n stop-"

I got up and did finger guns to them."I'm bad" as I ran back to the room.

"I'm not even gonna question what I just witnessed," Bakugou said reading his book again.

_A a few minutes later_

The boys were chilling on the couch as I came over and smirked.I changed my outfit into something more fine and walked over.

"Hey Y/n" Midoriya smiled. I smiled back grabbing a pillow and throwing it at them. I got on top of them and started to punch them as they had the pillows on their faces.

"BAD Y/N STOP!"Bakugou shouted at him. A few moments later after that, I smiled at them

"I want attention"

They glared at me."We can give it to you if you stop acting like this."

I shrugged."Was I bad?"

They raised a brow and sighed.

"What were you trying to prove," Todoroki asked me.

"That I can be a bad girl" I smiled."Bow gimme attention"

"I think this is not what they meant."Midoriya sighed taking off his shirt.

"What are you-" I got interrupted by Todoroki kissing me.

"Just shut up and follow our lead."Bakugou smirked.

"W-Wait I didn't...I wanted hugs and-Shit."

"Thank you Auntie Cho for taking care of us!"Kai smiled as they started walking back to their home.

"I'm glad-" Cho stopped talking."Stay here let me open the door" They nodded as Cho walked over to the door grabbing the key and opening it slowly.

"Katsuki!Y-Yeah right there!"Y/n moaned out.

"Who been a bad girl?"Bakugou smirked. Todoroki grabbed Y/n's chin making her kiss him.

"Kacchan?May I do it?"Midoriya asked.

"Go for it."

Midoriya started pounding into Y/n as they all continued.

"F*ck I'm gonna-"

Cho blinked a few times before closing the door again.

"How does a sleepover sound?"

"Yay!"

"What happened?"Hiro asked her. Cho looked at him but looked down blushing.

"Oh..."Liam understands.

"Was mama and dads doing the thing we read in the books?"Kai asked Haru. Haru shrugged nodding.

"What are you all talking about?"Himi asked. They smiled.

"Nothing important Himi"

Y'all miss me

Sorry if it's bad 👉🏻👈🏻 I don't fully know how to be bad 😂 tbh so 😗🤚🏼 also I love y'all be safe

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ💗💞💞💕💝💘💖