𝟷𝟶.𝟹)𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞

HarleyQuinnCutie2

The kids ran out of the spot and ran towards them

The kids ran out of the spot and ran towards them. Kaito picked up Bakugou and flew him in the air. Himari tied Cho, Y/n, and Harley. As the others started fighting.

"Why you little"Todoroki glared about to attack.

"Hey you won't hurt 9 years old would you, "Himi said giving puppy eyes."Your daughter as well?"

Todoroki looked at her raising a brow before sighing.

_Meanwhile_

As Kaito flew Bakugou into the air they started fighting.

"Ow, my wing!"Kaito shouted dropping Bakugou. Kaito fixed his wing and looked around confused.

"Wait what was I doing?"He said confused he looked down and saw Bakugou falling."OH POOP!"He shouted flying towards him.

----

Midoriya chuckled evilly before flying in the trees. Himari looked all around for him.

"You can't defeat a ghost even if you try to" A stick flew at her and she dodged.

"You are a strong little girl huh?"He laughed. He started to fly behind her until Himari showed him a mirror and he flew inside it.

"Let me out!"

"No thank you!"She smiled walking happily with the mirror."Kai will be so proud of me!"

----

Haru and Kai walked slowly with a sword in their hands. They heard chuckling and turned around to see Sero. Their eyes widened putting their swords in front of them.

"Awe come on kids lighten up" He smiled."I'm not gonna hurt you~But I will have to if I must"

Haru and Kai looked at him before running away."Help there's an ugly spider!"

"U-Ugly!"His eyes widened looking down."I never thought kids can hurt me so badly.

"Awe it's an alright babe" Denki smiled kissing his cheek."You are a handsome spider in my eyes"

Out of nowhere, Kai threw a little boom as they ran away. Denki and Sero started coughing until Sero fell on the floor.

"Dumb kids" He coughed before passing out.

"Sero!"

---

The kids started jumping up and down happily as they tied up the adults (Midoriya in the mirror)

"We did it!" Kai smiled.

"We did it! We did it! We did it!"They all sang.

"Wait..." Himi said squinting."I feel like we are missing someone..."