𝟸𝟷) 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝

"See you soon kids

"See you soon kids."I smiled.

"Bye, mama! Love you! Bye dads!"Himi smiled. We all waved goodbye as they ran away to go to school.

"Y/n Midoriya," Bakugou said crossing his arms. Shit, what did I do now?

"Y-Yes?"I smiled.

"You got a letter," Midoriya said rolling his eyes giving me a letter. My eyes widened quickly grabbing it.

"You got to be f*cking kidding me."

"Sakura wanted to see you," Todoroki said with a sigh. "Don't know why. But she wants to see you."I made a disgusted face dripping the letter.

"I'm. Not. Going."

They sighed."Okay. We aren't focusing you."Todoroki smiled kissing my forehead. I smiled and nodded.

"I'll be fine. We will be fine. Everything will be fine."I rolled my eyes walking into the kitchen. They sighed and followed.

"I wonder where her parents are in all this" I laughed.

"Maybe on  another vacation" Midoriya chuckled."I don't see why they trust her."

"She's spoiled" Bakugou laughed."They think they can trust her because she's maybe 20 now. She still is a brat that's for sure."

I laughed as I started washing the dishes. I looked out the window and smiled. My eyes widened as I saw someone holding a gun staring at me. I turned around quickly seeing the boys laughing not knowing what's happening.

"Y/n what's-"

"Get down-"

BANG!

My eyes widened.

"Y/n" Todoroki called out with his eyes widened.

I looked down feeling a cold liquid dripping down from my stomach. I touched it with my hand seeing blood. I looked back at the boys before closing my eyes and slowly falling on the floor.

"Y/N!"

The last thing I saw was the boys running to me as I blacked out.

---

My eyes slowly opened seeing a white room and people taking me somewhere.

"Move! The Queen got shot! Below she left the side of her stomach! Give us a room now! Doctor!"

"Mrs. Y/n?"I turned my head a little to see Zen. "Everyone moves out of the way! She's losing a lot of blood! "

---

"She's perfectly fine now. She just needs to rest. She's lucky she's still alive. She almost died."

"Thank you, Zen."

"No problem. I'll be leaving now. Hey, when you see Cho can you tell her congratulations on you know..."

*if y'all not know on the other story on Zens profile thing check what he likes he did kinda have a crush on Cho. 😗🤚🏼 (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')*

Which felt like hours I slowly opened my eyes."Am I in heaven? Wait...Hell?"

"Y/n!" I slowly turned my head to see the kids and the boys.

"Mama!"Kai cried."Are you okay!"

I slowly nodded rubbing my head."W-What..."

"Y/n don't move so much!"Midoriya shouted at me.

"Bruh I'm just moving my arm-"

"Mama! Daddy said don't move!" She shouted at me."Mama please!"  He cried with tears coming down her face.

Todoroki picked her up and rubbed her back. "Breathe Himi...Breathe...Mamas fine...She's awake, isn't she? She's fine..."

"My mama almost died!"She cried more.

"Himi..."I called out. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see the kids with tears coming down.

"We were so scared mama!"Haru cried. Kai wiped his tears still crying.

"Dads said if we believe mama wouldn't leave us! We did and..."Kai cried.

Tears came down my face."I'm sorry kids...I didn't mean to scare you..."

"Y/n," Bakugou said rubbing my cheek. "We are glad you are okay. I nodded as more tears came down.

Midoriya slowly kissed my lips softly and smiled. "We are glad you are okay Y/n."

I nodded."I love all of you."

"We love you too Y/n/Mama."

_Extra_

"I have you one job!" Philip shouted at a male."I told you not to shoot the girl! One f*cking job!"

"I-'m sorry-"The male got interrupted by Philip stabbing him."S-Sir-Ah!"He shouted as Philp put the knife deeper in him. The male fell on the floor dead.

He turned angrily at Yamamoto."You little Bitch."

"P-Philip I-I-"

"I gave you one job! Don't hurt Y/n!"'He shouted angrily raiding his arm to hit her.

"Philip!"Mason shouted as he grabbing his hand."Stop already. There's no point."

"Right." Sakura rolled her eyes.

"And you. Why did you write a letter to Y/n even though we told you not to."Mason glared at her. Sakura gulped.

"So don't play like you did nothing wrong here."Mason glared at her walking away.

The girls looked down sadly as their crushed yelled at them. The boys sighed and laughed.

"Don't be sad my little Pearl."Mason smirked picking up Sakura's cheek."Just don't do something like that again okay?"She nodded.

"Issy get your ass over here!"Philip shouted for her. She walked slowly over to her father and looked down.

"I'm gonna give you a little job."He smiled."How will you like to have friends?"

Issy smiled."Friends! But dad I never had friends before! Why now!"

"Try to find friends named Himi, Kai, and Haru Midoriya. Okay?"He smiled. She jumped up and down happily and nodded.

"I'm gonna get my first friends! "

"Good girl now don't let me down."

I'm crying. (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') Also I made a new tik too account because my mom is following my first one! It's cho.the.baka1

I love all y'all
༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ 💝💓💖💗💞💕