𝟻)𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 🍋

WARNING YOU BEEN WARNED

You been warned.

Last warning

I'm begging u this is the last warning

"F-Fuck" I moaned silently as Todoroki continues to pound into me."Shoto..."

"Y/n" He panted as we both shared a kiss. Midoriya started kissing my neck as Bakugou was kissing and licking my breast.

As I felt my self gonna cum I made a small moan until I came. I started panting heavily try ing to keep my voice down."I-I came..."

"Did he ask you to cum?"Bakugou asked smirking grabbing my chin making me look at him. He slammed his lips on mine."Should I punish you about it?"

I shook my head. Anytime I get punished he goes too far and makes me moan like crazy. The kids are asleep so that's a bad idea.

"Kacchan the kids are still sleeping," Midoriya told him. Bakugou rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Fine"

As we continued we stopped hearing the door open. The boys quickly jumped off me and started laying down.

"Mama?"Kai called out."Are you all alright?"

We turned to see the other kids too."Y-Yes why would you say that?"

"I don't know," Himi said looking down."We just got scared because we heard loud noises and saw Dads on top of you"

"We were wrestling" Midoriya smiled sweating blushing madly

"We just wanted to see if you're alright. You don't look well" Haru said walking towards us.

"Dont get any closer!"Bakugou shouted. We turned to look at him using our eyes to say something."We are wrestling and uh-you know what goes back to bed okay"

"Can we wrestle too! We wanna play!"Himi smiled.

"NO!"We all shouted.

" It's too early for you all to play right now so uh-go back to bed we will make breakfast in the morning when the sun comes up," Todoroki told them. They nodded.

"But are you really okay mama and what's that smell," Haru asked holding his nose.

"I'm fine now go back to bed" I smiled. The nodded and left the room. We all sighed. Midoriya quickly got up and locked the door.

"You guys said you locked it."I said smacking the back of their heads. They didn't say anything but tried to explain not talking.

"We thought we did" Todoroki sighed."Sorry Love" He apologizes kissing my cheek.

"Do you still wanna continue-" Bakugou stopped talking as he saw Midoriya already asleep. We smiled.

"Hes tired" I chuckled looking at him seeing the hickeys we made on his chest.

"I'm a bit tired too" Todoroki yawned getting comfortable falling to sleep.

We all fell asleep cuddling each other but we planned tomorrow we will take a shower early in the morning so the kids won't find out.

_Extra_

The kids all slept peacefully but the only one who couldn't  sleep was Haru.

"Why did they decided to do it tonight? I read some in yaoi books but I never thought mama and dads will do it...what was that smell"

Let's just say of course Haru knew what happened that night.