𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

"Hm~," Issy said slowly opening her eyes

"Hm~," Issy said slowly opening her eyes. As she tried to get up she felt she was tied up."W-What the-"

"Be quiet." Aubrie glared at her. Issy stayed quite. She looked up to see Himi.

"Himi I-"Issy got interrupted by Himi slapping her.

"Shut up! Just shut up!"Himi shouted at her."You are the cruelest person I ever met! You...You monster!"Himi cried."I trusted you!"

"Himi let me explain!-"Issy shouted but Aubrie told her to be quiet.

"Because if you are lost. Have nowhere to go! With a baby!" Aubrie shouted pointing at Aoi. As Aoi saw Issy she started crying. Aubrie rolled her eyes."Great you made her cry!"

Himiari held Aoi trying to keep her quiet. "Where is your dad right now?" Issy stayed silent. Kai grabbed Himiari sword and put it near Issy's neck.

"What are they gonna do!"He shouted at her. "I will kill you right here!"

"Kai that!-"Haru got interrupted.

"Shut up Haru!" Kai shouted at him putting the sword closer to Issy's neck. Issy started shaking. "Mama told us all about your dad! You are just the same as him!"

"I'm not him!"Issy tried to shout but Kai put the sword closer so now the sword and her neck are touching.

"Kai that's enough you are scaring Aoi!"Kaito shouted. After that Aoi started crying and they all stayed silent, Kai took the sword off Issy's neck and sighed."Look at us. We wouldn't survive if we argue like this. We need to find a way home."

"Can you fly to the top Kaito to see where are Kaito?"Aubrie asked. He shook his head showing his wing.

"Sorry but someone not naming names stabbed my wing so now I can't fly, "Kaito said with a glare looking at Issy. Issy gulped.

"Can you use your powers, Aubrie?"Himiari asked. Aubrie chuckled nervously.

"About that~" She smiled."I'm still learning and have no idea how to use them fully yet~"

"I-I can help!"Issy smiled."I know where my dad and the others are going and I have a map with me!" They all glared at her.

"Where the map?" Haru said looking through her bag and pockets. Issy started blushing as Haru touched her.

"H-Hey personal space! No no don't touch me there this is my no-no square!" Issy said kicking his face. Haru cupped his nose as blood came down.

"I can help! Just let me go and-"

"Why?"Aubrie glared at her.

"Because I know exactly where to go. I promise I won't leave." Issy smiled. They looked at her before Himi sighed and took her off the tree.

"Himi-"Kai got interrupted by Himi tying the rope on her waist as Issy had the rope on her waist as well.

"This is dumb Himi you know that right?"Haru told her. She nodded proudly.

"Where's the map?"Himi asked. Issy took it out and gave it to her. Himi looked at it and saw a circle somewhere.

"The Avalor river!"Himi shouted."That's like a 2-3 day walk!" Issy dropped a sweat.

"Y-Yeah-"

"Good, we now have a location. So let's go!" Himiari said. Himi gave her the map and they started walking.

"Hey, Haru-"Kaito said wrapping his hand around Haru's waist but Haru moved away from him.

"Don't touch me." he glared at him and started walking with the others. Kaito's eyes widened as he stopped walking in shock. Aubrie walked over to Kaito and whispered in his ear.

"What made him so mad?"Aubrie asked. Kaito started thinking.

"I don't know-"

"So you are telling me to leave my siblings. Leave our friends. You only care for yourself!"

"Oh..."Kaito said looking down. Aubrie looked at him confused."He's mad about yesterday." Aubrie rolled his eyes.

"Couples I don't understand them."She sighed."Just try to make it up to him okay? Give him flowers or something" She said walking away.

"Flowers..."Kaito said thinking."Flowers!"He said proudly. "Haru like flowers" he smiled.

Hi!
I missed all of you (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') hope you all are going well. WHERE A MASK PEOPLE! Have a nice day 🥰 also if any of you know any good Teru Minamoto x read books say it in the comments 👀

And y'all know what I'm gonna say next I hope ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I love all y'all
༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ💗💓💞💕💝💘💖