𝟸𝟺) 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍

"Cho

"Cho."

"Y-Yeah?" She said a little scared. I sighed.

"So let's get this straight. You want us to be the godparents. Of your children." I said looking at the couple.

Liam, Hiro, and Cho all held hands and nodded. I laughed.

"Ay! Katsuki! It happening!"I smiled. The boys ran to the room and brought out a list.

The couple looked at us confused.

"We have been waiting for this," Todoroki said with a small smile. Cho looked at her husbands rubbing her stomach confused.

"So No?"Hiro asked sadly confused.

"BOI!"I shouted at them."No, it's a yes. I'm just a little upset you told me 7 MONTHS late!"

"We been pretty busy with the pregnancy lately" Liam smiled with bags under his eyes. "Sure it was lovely but...at night it's complicated."

Out of nowhere we heard the door slam open and slam shut.

"Kids?"Midoriya called out looking at them. They looked up and glared at each other before walking into their rooms.

"Wow, what happened with them at school?"Bakugou said surprised.

"Hi Mrs. Y/n" Issy smiled. I smiled back and waved. Aubrie glared at the girl.

"So what happened to them?"Bakugou asked them. They shrugged.

"It was fine until we all left class and they started arguing."Aubrie said looking aside."They were saying something about favorites and stuff."

"Favorite child actually. I think they are having an argument on who was the favorite."Issy smiled at Aubrie. Aubrie glared at the girl. Issy frowned a little sadly looking away.

I sighed."We thought this would have one day."Bakugou sighed. Cho and her husband quickly got up.

"W-Well looks at the time~ we have to get going."Liam smiles.

"To do what?"Todoroki raised a brow. They looked at each other.

"We have to um..."Hiro started thinking.

"Get their playroom ready!"Cho smiled. Her husbands nodded leaving. We sighed.

"Kids sit on the couch. We'll be back."I said grabbing the boy's hands.

"I'll take care of Himi. Shoto, Izuku take care of Kai. Katsuki you have Haru."I told them. They nodded and we went inside the rooms.

"Himi?"I called out for her. She was in the corner hugging her cookbook. I sighed. "Sweetie? "

"Mama!"She smiled."I'm your favorite right?" I paused.

"Well no," I told her with a smile."I don't have a favorite-"I stopped talking seeing her eyes water running out of the room.

"Dads! Mama told me I'm not her favorite!"

I sighed annoyed."I'm too old for this."

_Moments later_

"Kids. We don't have a favorite."We all said together. "Your argument with each other is pointless. Because we are not even gonna say it. We don't have a favorite."Midoriya told them.

They looked at them with a judging face.

"Just be happy you guys are related."

We turned to see Issy blushing to smile. " Favorite or not you will always be in your parent's hearts." Our eyes widened.

"I never met my mama. So my papa always tries his best to make me happy. " She smiled with a few tears falling. "People say my papa was a bad man even though I know nothing that he did back then. It doesn't stop me from loving him."

The kids looked down. "Sorry, Mama. Sorry Dads." We smiled. Aubrie looked at Issy as her face went a little sad.

After a moment later we started making dinner and Aubrie whispered something to Issy which made her smile and hugged her.

I smiled watching them as I let them eat dinner with us.

"Are you sure your father will be fine with eating with us Issy?"I asked her. She nodded smiling.

"Thank you, Mrs., and Mr. Midoriya for letting me eat with you guys."Aubrie smiled.

I looked at Issy the whole time eating. She reminds me of someone but I don't remember where.

"Thank you!"Issy smiled leaving. We waved goodbye and smiled. Himi waved goodbye blushing a little.

"You like her~" Kai chuckled playfully hitting her shoulder. She jumped blushing madly.

"N-No I don't! She's a girl and I'm a girl and..."She looked down. Haru put his hand on her shoulder.

"Papa is a guy. And dads are guys too. With mama."Haru smiled. " I told you I liked Kaito and he's a guy."

"Whatever gender. We will still love you. Love is love. "Himi dropped a few tears before hugging her brothers.

"I'm sorry about today."

"No, we are sorry. Issy was right. Mama and dads love us. That's all we need."Haru smiled as they hugged again.

_Extra_
Issy was walking in the forest trying to find her father and the others.

"Lost?" She turned around to see Mason leaning on a tree with his arms crossed. Issy smiled hugging Mason.

"Uncle Mason!"She hugged tightly. He smiled hugging back. "I saw Cho today!"He froze.

"What happened! Was she okay?"He said to her. She nodded.

"She had her husbands with her and her tummy became bigger!"She smiled. He frowned.

"Bigger-"He froze. "No..." He let go of Issy."Go to your father."He put his hand on a tree trying to catch his breath. Issy looked down sadly and walked away.

"The assholes got her pregnant..."He started chuckling."You got to be f*cking me!"He laughed."Ruining my sweet little cupcake! I'm supposed to get her pregnant! Me! Me! Me!"

He looked down and smirks. "And she will be mine. It's just a matter of time."

Hi, my little butterflies! 🙈

I was gonna post this earlier- I mean a couple of days ago but I still needed to edit it and I was on vacation! I went to visit my uncle! uwu

But I just wanted to say thank you for all of you for your support! If you want to talk to me:

Instagram: sksksk_951
Tik tok: cho.the.baka1
Discord: Cho#3728

I love all y'all!
༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ 💗💓💞💕💝💘💖