V 'Birthday boy'

December 29th

"An extremely handsome boy is turning twenty tomorrow, his 4D personality didn't made this any easier...because what am I going to give him?"

These thoughts kept you up all night, you had asked him before what he wanted and every time his answer remained the same. "Jagiya, as long as your by my side, there is nothing more that I want"

A frustrated sigh escaped your lips as you poured yourself a cup of tea. "One more day to go" you said to yourself. "One day to figure out what to give him"

You had asked the other boys what they were planning to give him for his birthday and honestly, they all had some amazing things prepared. You tried to ask them if you could share the gift, but they all answered the same. "You're his girlfriend, you should give him something special. Besides us and his family you should know him the best"

A warm smile appeared on your face as you thought about how Taehyung always reacts like a little kid on his birthday. Jumping around, clapping his hands, a large grin on his face.  It was cute no matter what.

Shaking your head lightly you took a sip from you tea while tapping your fingers lightly on the counter. "If you don't know what to do, why not ask your mom for gods sake" you said to yourself, grabbing your phone and quickly unlocking it, you dialed your mom's number and a few seconds later she answered.

"Hi darling~! How are you?" Your mom asked happily

"I'm good, but I need your help!" You replied, phone in one hand and the cup of tea in your other hand, you explained everything to your mother and how every idea that popped up in your mind was a total no-go because the other boys also had those exact same ideas or even better ones.

And as always, mothers know for every question an answer. The conversation lasted for about an hour before you hung up. You changed your clothing and slipped on some comfortable shoes before grabbing your coat and walking out of the door. Next stop, The lingerie store

It wasn't long before you finally reached the store,  entering it you were greeted by the clerks that worked there. Making your way towards bras, you took from every bra design the right size before walking towards the fitting room.

You tried them all but one of them stood out, it was gorgeous and you were 100 percent sure Taehyung would love it too. It was a pink push up bra which also was layered in fishnet lace. Confidently you looked at yourself in the fitting room mirror, nodding in approval. "This is it"

You were excited to see how your boyfriend was going to react, you were already imagining him undressing you from your new lingerie.

Changing into your normal clothing, you handed the bra's over to the clerk, only keeping your favorite one. You also grabbed the matching string and paid for the items. "Have a nice day ma'am!" The woman behind the cash register said as she handed over the shopping bag containing your lingerie, you thanked her and said goodbye. "I did have a nice day today, and I will have a great day tomorrow that's for sure" You muttered to yourself after you had left the store.

December 30th The big day

Today was the day. Taehyungs birthday. Everything was perfectly planned, now it only had to be perfectly executed.

You decided to take a shower, making breakfast for yourself was not necessary because you woke up extra early so you could prepare a wonderful breakfast for him in his dorm.

After you were done showering and drying yourself, you picked out the clothing that you wanted to wear today. A dress wasn't exactly what you had in mind but for this special occasion, why not? The dress you decided to wear was a ballet midi dress, in the color mint. You paired this dress with some simple black heels and a few accessories. "Only hair and make up left"