Suga 'Personal school guide part 2'

A few hours later

You were just done eating your dinner, you didn't bother changing your clothes. You had a feeling Suga would arrive any moment and you were right.

The doorbell rang, you quickly walked towards the door. Opening it to reveal a cute Suga standing there with the others. Honestly your eyes were only fixed on Suga.

"Are you ready to go?" Jimin asks full of excitement.

"ready!" you say before grabbing your bag and closing the door.

The 8 of you walked through the park and a few blocks later you arrived at the house the party was held at "who's house is this actually?" you ask while looking at the house.

"It's Nick's house" Jungkook answers

You walked with the others around the house, it was your average size house but Nick has a huge open backyard, and that's where the party was at.

It wasn't too overcrowded with people. It was just enough. The boys made their way around saying hi to everyone and introducing you to some of there other friends.

You saw a few people sitting around the yard in lawn chairs waiting as a boy named Jiho tried to get the fire pit started.

As the sun was setting, Jiho finally gets the fire going. Suga tapped on your shoulder, pointing over to the firepit. "do you wanna sit over by the firepit?" he asks with a slight smile.

"Yeah sure" you reply.

Walking over to the firepit with Suga, you felt that you were walking a bit too close to Suga... you smoothly shuffled a bit away from him. He noticed it and took a quick glance at you before smirking, "Am i that scary?" He said

"N-no..." you stuttered, mentally facepalming yourself... smooth now he knows that something is up.

There was a bench nearby the firepit, Suga sat down and patted the seat next to him. you sat right next to him on the bench and a few minutes have passed by before Jimin and J-Hope walked straight towards you and Suga.

"Guess what we found" Jimin said happily with his arms behind his back

"Your hands?" You stuck your tongue at and giggled

"Yeah... but i'm holding something in my hands! That's what it's about" Jimin said before showing what he was holding behind his back.

He was holding a few packages of Marshmallows, but J-Hope was also holding his hands behind his back and when he showed what he was holding you couldn't be more happy. He was holding Graham Crackers and Chocolate.

"Omo! We can make s'mores now" You said happily jumping up and down before hugging Jimin and J-Hope.

"Let's begin making them!" J-Hope said full enthusiasm

You used to make s'mores at home with your parents when you were younger, always going out camping and when it was late you would sit by the campfire making s'mores.

Suga helped you make one. When the Marshmallows turned golden brown over the fire, you added the chocolate and the gram crackers. It kinda was a mess but it didn't matter because the smores tasted so good.

As you were making your second smore you looked at Suga and saw that he was actually staring at you while you were roasting the marshmallow on your stick. You only smiled at him but inside something was jumping up and down, but you didn't know what.

After you made your second smore you handed it to Suga. "There you go, eat up" You say with a smile as your arm was stretched out, your hand reaching Suga's mouth.