Suga 'Personal school guide part 1'

"You know where the school is, right?" your mom asked you

"Yeah, you showed me yesterday, it's about a 10 minute walk from here" you respond with a smile

"are you sure you don't want me to drive you?  She asks.

"Mom, i'm good, besides i can explore the neighbourhood more. You say while rolling your eyes.

Honestly moms can be overprotective sometimes.

Okay, i'm going to explore the city a bit with your dad. Remember to go to the office and – "

You cut your mom off "Mom, i'm going to tell you again. It's going to be fine, don't worry. Now go!" You pushed your mom out of the front door

"Alright, sweety have a good day. We'll be home around 5 or maybe half an hour later. Your mom walked out the door towards the car

"Bye!" You waved as she stepped into the car and drove away

Shutting the door, you walked over to the table. Quickly finishing your cereal before grabbing your bag and heading out the door.

After walking for a few minutes you spot someone walking ahead of you, wearing a black beanie and a black bag over his shoulder.

"Maybe he goes to the same school as me" You thought

Walking a bit further the mysterious person dropped something but didn't seem to notice and continued walking. you stopped at the exact same spot where the item was dropped. Picking it you noticed that it was a small notepad. Different kinds of things were written on it.

When you looked up the person was no where to be found. "Hopefully i can manage to find this person again" You sigh.

You kept the small notepad in your bag, just to be sure. But you weren't too postive on finding this person.  How big is the chance on finding someone you never met in a town where you have just recently moved.

Shaking the thoughts out of your head, you walked a couple more minutes before finally reaching the school.

You head straight to the office. Noticing a few kids stare at you "Yeah, yeah i'm the new kid... get used to it" you muttered to yourself

"Hi" you walk up to the lady at the front desk. "I'm ___, a new student"

She looked up from her paperwork "Ah yes! I have your things right here." The lady shuffles through some papers before handing you a few.

"Your schedule is there along with a map of the school, your locker combination, and a pass just in case you're late." The lady explains

"Thank you" You smile at her

"No problem, sweety" She smiles back. "if you need anything, i'll be here to help you"

You nod your head before walking out of the office.

You grabbed your schedule, scanning it for a minute. "Alright, so my first class is biology"  you say quietly to yourself.

After about five minutes you finally found your class. Walking over to the teacher's desk you introduced yourself before she said you could sit down besides a girl named Min.

You sit down in your seat, grabbing everything you need out of your bag.

You felt something poking you, turning your head you noticed that it was Min. "Hi!, my name is Kim!" She introduced herself "What's your name?"