J-Hope 'Taking care of each other'

It was late in the afternoon and you were making dinner for your boyfriend. J-hope was really busy with practicing all week and you knew he had a day of tomorrow so you decided it was time to pamper him.

After you placed down all the dishes you had made on the table and lit all the candles in the room, you changed your clothes and waited for him to come home.

You hear that someone was at the front door so before the bell could ring, you opened the door to be greeted by J-Hope.

"Hi Jagiya" J-hope said cheerfully while standing at the entrance of the door

"How was your day?" You asked with a smile

"We were rehearsing our songs, but i missed you" He said with a pout at the end

The two of you walked to the living room but J-hope stood there in awe once his eye caught the delicious food that was set on the table.

"Waah~ did you make this all by yourself" He questions while licking his lips, you could already tell he was happy about it because you made all of his favourite dishes.

"Yep" you stated proudly. You weren't the best cook in the world but you were certainly proud of what you could make

J-Hope took of his jacket and hung it over the chair, soon after he kicked of his shoes and sat down patting the chair next to him, You followed him and placed yourself down next to him.

You both grabbed your chopsticks and started to dig in on the food laid out.

Not much was said, it was silent the whole time and not an awkward silence but a comfortable silence. After you ate your last bit of food on your plate and looked at J-Hope's plate there were still some leftovers but he was too full to continue eating.

You stood up and started cleaning up the table, "I could help you if you want" J-Hope started "No your not going to help, i'm planning on pampering you tonight" You said while continuning picking up the plates.

"So that's why all these candles are here" He said dumbfounded

"Yeah silly, why else?" you giggled

"I don't know" He answered while walking over to the couch and plopping himself down

After you have placed all the dishes down in the sink you noticed that J-hope was fully relaxed. The mood you wanted him to feel.

"Is there something you need Hoseok?" You knew that J-hope liked it when you called him by his real name.

"Could you please come and sit next to me?" He said cutely

"Ofcourse"

A few seconds after you sat down on the couch J-hope shifted from position and pulled you on his lap. He kisses the shell of your ear. "It's really sweet of you to pamper me but i want to pamper you too" He whispered in your ear huskily

"Hoseok-ah" you say softly as he starts to trail soft kisses down the side of your neck. "Ne?"

"I wasn't done pampering you yet" you frown

"well i think you are and it's my turn now" He whispered again

He stood up from the couch and gently picked you up and walked over to the bedroom and placed you down on the bed... again as gently as always

He lays down besides you and strokes the side of your face lovingly. Before leaning in and kissing you gently on the lips. You close your eyes and feel him lean over you. You pull away for air, and he looks down at you before capturing your lips with his again.  You loved the feeling that you were having everytime Hoseok kissed you. It was as if the whole world became perfect for a second.

Hoseok balanced himself over you so his full weight wasn't on top of you.  He gently strokes your sides as one of his hands push up your shirt and eventually tug it over your head.  

You tug at his shirt signalling for him to take it off, he raises an eyebrow because he wanted you to do it for him aswell

"Too lazy to help me huh?" he said with a smirk while taking of his shirt

"No, but i like seeing you do it yourself" you answered with shy smile

Before he could say anything else, You start to pull down his pants and boxers, his lips meet yours again, and he gently nibbles on your lower lip.

He breaks the kiss and plants a soft kiss on your forehead and smiles faintly. "Ill be gentle"

He pulls down your shorts before entering

"___-Ah.. Saranghae.."He pants as he starts to move.

"I-I love you too Hoseok.."you whispered as you move as one.