Jimin 'Feast'

You opened your eyes sensing that there was something wrong around you. As if you suddenly were thrown into a whole new place, although everything was covered with darkness. The only thing you could hear was a slow ticking of a clock, but it seemed a bit off. You've used to hear this old fashioned sound in your grandmother's house, but she was long away in a better place.

'Where the hell am I?' you whispered to yourself trying to locate anything familiar, but it wasn't your room, neither any place you recognized. A stinging pain in your brain stopped you in the middle of the room as some scraps of memories started to flood your head. A dark alley. Fear. A bright red color. Screams. And then nothing, just sweet emptiness.

'Someone's woken up?' A voice said surprisingly near to your ear, causing you to jump away out of reflex. You turned around to catch a glimpse of the person you've just heard, but there was no sign of any human being.

'I'm here, lady.' This time you whimpered and turned around once again only to see nothing. But you were sure this side was the source of this mysterious voice. The fear started to take over your mind, feeling trapped in some kind of a really low budget horror movie. Taking a step forward, you wanted to run away, though you didn't know where the exit was.

'Too slow.' Someone grabbed your hand and with enormous strength threw you back onto the bed you've woken up on.

'W-who are you? Don't come near me!' You shouted, noticing how your voice was trembling. In the darkness of the room, you were able to see a silhouette standing a few meters away. You blinked and nearly fell off the bed, seeing that the person was no longer a few meters away, but right beside your bed. A strong, cold hand covered your mouth, preventing you from screaming, although you knew you couldn't. A lump in your throat prevented you from any louder sound.

'Don't overwork your body or your bruise will open up.' He said calmly, while your eyes widened in surprise. What bruise? You started to touch your body for any sign of damage, but everything seemed fine. You didn't feel physical pain except the pain in your head.

'Your neck. Watch out or it'll open up. And if it does, I'll kill you.' He explained with a bit of a cold tone in his threat. You raised your hand to touch your neck and felt a soft fabric, something like a bandage.

'Who are you?' You managed to mumble through his hand, which loosened its grasp on your mouth.

'Why would I tell you? I have enough troubles hiding you here.' He answered, but backed away and the room was soon lit up with a dim light. You squinted your eyes to see better and were surprised to see a young boy, maybe in his twenties. The thing was that he looked extremely handsome, which contrasted with his a little dirty shirt, half pulled into some dark, damaged pants.

'What happened? Why am I here? Who are you?' you kept on asking, a slight panic hiding somewhere in the back of your head. He went silent looking at you trembling on the bed. No lies, you were totally scared, but confusion and shock made it a little less noticeable, which was good.

'You really don't want to know. No one does.' He said and sighed, standing in one place. To you it seemed awkward to just stay without any movement, but he seemed to be perfectly fine and didn't budge.

'I don't have money. If you took me here to-'

His raspy laugh cut you off in the middle of your sentence.

'You are always so funny with your little fears. People always care for money more than anything. They could kill for money, goods...' He paused for a second. You observed how a smile crept up to his lips and nearly gasped, again too shocked to be afraid. It wasn't that visible at first, but you were sure you saw something odd. His teeth weren't human alike.