Jimin 'Let's begin'

The teacher made it very clear. You need to make the next assignment with a partner.Partner

You weren't very fond of the idea of working with someone else on this assignment, well. Any assignment. Working alone is something that you like to do, it can get very frustrating when you have an great idea for something but it gets turned down because the other person is more popular, more beautiful, all that basic kind of stuff.

This time, the person you needed to work with was your one of your friends Jimin. At least one positive thing about working on this assignment, you aren't working with one of those snob girls who are too busy with talking to their friends instead of helping out. Because even though, in the past you had to work with them you still wanted to get the highest grade even if it means your partner gets the same grade as well.

Currently, you were in the library, you agreed to meet Jimin here and later on leave the library to study at home, it wasn't made clear yet who's house it was going to be but that wasn't important at the moment. You walked by a few book shelves searching for some books with the information that was needed, once you were done you waited for Jimin to finally arrive.

You grabbed your phone, looking at the time that was displayed on your screen. "Aish, Jimin and being late" rolling your eyes you placed your phone back into your pocket. Not even one minute passes by and your phone vibrates, sighing heavily you grabbed your phone again looking at the screen, you received a text message from Jimin

Jimin: Hi ___-ah! I forgot that I needed to meet you at the library so instead I'm waiting for you at your house!~ See you soon!

You: Pabo! I waited for about an hour here in the library! Ugh, never mind. I'll see you soon!

You still had the books that you collected in your arms, you quickly put them away in your bag and rushed out of the library

Finally reaching your house, you walked through the front garden towards the front door seeing Jimin sitting on the doorstep, phone in one hand and his other hand supporting his heavy head. You walked closer to him, he probably noticed that someone was close by because a few seconds after you started walking he looked up. "You're finally here!" He says while standing up, stretching his arms like he has been waiting forever. "Yah!" You say pretending to be angry "I was waiting more than an hour for you at the library! How could you forget that?"

You must have acted sincerely because after you had finished your sentence Jimin's face instantly fell from being all cute and happy to sad and guilty. "I'm sorry ___-ah" He says with a frown. "I didn't mean to forget our date"

Date? When the word date has left his mouth and past his lips your mind instantly thought about a date that two people have who like each other. You admit, even though Jimin is just a friend you couldn't help but see him in a different daylight...

When you're at school, everybody wonders how come two people that are so close as you and Jimin aren't together... or at least considering it. Of course those thoughts have crossed your mind, You had started thinking about exposing your feelings towards Jimin but is it really worth the risk of ruining your friendship?.

there has been moments that you have wanted to tell him.

But even those thoughts and dreams can be crushed sometimes...

~~

You just walked into your school, greeting your friends while you opened your locker and placed everything inside your locker that wasn't going to be needed. Not a second later someone slammed your locker shut, you slightly jumped before turning your head to meet the person that made you look like some stupid girl who can't handle any scares. You could have guessed it, "Ha! You should've seen your face~! That was great" Jimin says , while making the exact same face you just made a few seconds ago.