Jimin 'Fun times'

You sit alone by yourself in a beautiful park where all the trees are starting to blossom. The flowers smell sweet and look absolutely beautiful, all sorts of different blossoms and roses. You were listening to the birds while looking at

couples passing by, holding hands and occasionally sharing a kisses.
You were actually waiting for your friend to arrive, he promised to hang out today but it seems like he will be arriving late again...

You sigh. Girls should be arriving late at a date, not the other way around.
It felt weird to think of this as a date, mentioning it as well. Jimin and you have been friends for quite a while now and the two of you spend most of your days together hanging out, most of the times when you are hanging out with Jimin the other guys are there as well, you didn't mind it of course because they always have something to tell and it never gets boring.

You look up and see Jimin approaching you. "Hey~! ___-ah!" He says while waving.

You wave back at Jimin with a smile. "Hi~!"

"Sorry I'm a few minutes late" He scratches the back of his neck while innocently looking at you.

"It's okay, I'm used to it anyways" you shrug.

Jimin sat down beside you on the bench, taking in the view of the beautiful park and everything else it has to offer. "Spring is truly the most beautiful time of the year" He says while looking around.

"Mhm" You hum, agreeing with what he said. "So what do you want to do today?"

"We could go to an amusement park?"

"Great idea! I haven't been to one in ages"

"Let's go then~!" Jimin exclaimed while standing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you finally arrived at the amusement park with Jimin, you couldn't hide your excitement anymore. Jimin and you walked around, seeing what rides you could get on. Screams were heard of excitement and horror and you looked up in the sky to see a wooden roller coaster. "This one is amazing~!" Jimin said while pointing at it. "You get to choose on which side you want to be, red or blue and you simply have to race against each other"

"Let's go on that one first!" You said excitingly.

"C'mon!" Jimin said while linking arms with you.

It didn't take long before it was your turn to get in the rollercoaster with Jimin, when you got on and sat next to Jimin you secured your safety-belt. "Everyone make sure you have secured your safety-belt!" A staff member reminded everyone.

When the rollercoaster began to move everyone cheered including you and Jimin, it certainly was a fun ride. Sadly your team didn't win but because there weren't that many people waiting for the rollercoaster, all of you had the chance to stay in your seat and enjoy the ride again.

When you got out of the rollercoaster, you still felt the adrenaline pulsing through your veins and you also felt your stomach growl but you and Jimin searched for a few other attractions before deciding that it was time to eat.

"I'll get us some food, maybe you could find a place for us to sit?" Jimin suggests as he scanned the area for a food stall.

"Okay" You agreed. "I'll look for a spot by the pond"

Jimin nodded before walking away and you did the same thing, You already saw a few people sitting on the grass and a few on the benches but there luckily were a couple vacant ones. You sat on a bench, looking at the pond where a few swans were swimming.