Jungkook (smut)

“You’re being stupid.” You took off your jacket and threw it on the bed, before turning to scowl at your boyfriend who was glaring at you from the doorway. “I already told you everything, why are you still blaming me for this?”

“He wouldn’t have texted you so much if you didn’t text back,” Jungkook said, his eyes dark and expression unreadable and for a second you were a little hesitant to go near him. What he said, however, pissed you off, and you stomped across the room to stand right in front of him, glaring daggers back.

“Are you saying I’m cheating on you?”

“I’m asking you if you are.”

You clenched your fist, resisting the urge to punch his pretty face because how dare he suggest something like that?

“I told you everything,” You repeated. “And I didn’t hide anything.”

You started walking away, but Jungkook grabbed your arm and pulled you back. He pushed you against the wall and pressed his body to yours, effectively trapping you.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

“Stop playing innocent,” He murmured, his voice deep and gravelly and dangerous and you froze, not sure where this was going, but too scared to make a move to stop him. “Admit it when you’re doing something wrong, and don’t lie to me.”

You felt your heart pound. It hurt knowing that he thought you’d actually cheat on him, and go as far as to flat out accuse you of doing so. Your phone vibrated with another text and in a second, Jungkook was off you, and standing next to the dresser, taking the phone off charge to read the text. You stood where he’d left you, still too scared because what if it was him again? What if he’d texted you again? Jungkook would definitely think you were cheating on him.

He walked over to you, holding the phone in front of your face so you could see the screen.

Why do you love him so much? I’m worth more than he is! Why are you ignoring all my texts? Why won’t you leave him already?

“I told you,” You managed to say, relief flooding over you. “I wasn’t replying to any of them.”

Once again, Jungkook’s expression remained unreadable as he pocketed the phone and stepped closer. “I’m sorry.”

“I’d never cheat on you.”

“I know. I’m sorry.”

You stood on your tiptoes to kiss him, just as he leaned towards you to do the same. You grabbed his collar bringing him closer and his hands found their way to your hips. He pressed his body against yours so you could feel his fastly growing hard-on and you gasped.

“Jungkookie…”

“I’m sorry I doubted you,” He murmured in your ear, breath hot against your skin. “I’m a shitface, I don’t know why you stay with me.”

“Jungkookie, it’s okay – ”

“I just don’t want anyone near you. You’re mine.”

He kissed you again as you wrapped your arms around his neck, feeling the heat between your legs. His fingers were now slowly traveling up your thigh, under your skirt, giving you goosebumps. He pressed a finger against your core through your panties and you moaned into his mouth, encouraging him.

The phone in his pocket vibrated again and Jungkook took it out and threw it across the room. It hit the wall with a bang, and you heard the now many pieces fall to the floor. You broke the kiss to see the damage but his fingers had now pulled down your panties, suddenly inside you and scissoring, and you closed your eyes tight, biting your lip. He pulled out to unbuckle his belt and let his pants drop, taking his leaking erection out of his boxers.

Your grip on him tightened and you clasped a fistful of his shirt as he entered you, slowly at first and then all at once. The speed of his thrusts increased with every sound you made and you felt yourself clench around him as you came with a startling cry. He thrust a few more times before he came too.

You slumped against the wall behind you, trying to catch your breath. He pulled out, kissing you as he did so, pulling up his pants. You grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a hug, burying your face in the crook of his neck.

“You owe me a new phone, jackass.”