Jimin 'Who's the boss now?

"Mr. Park. We have to go." You said out loud after peeking into your boss' office.

He raised his head from the papers right away and nodded, gathering some important documents to put into his briefcase. In the meantime, you fixed your tight, black skirt to make sure that it covers a bigger part of your legs. With the corner of your eye you noticed your boss glancing at you, while you were busy trying to look decent enough for a business meeting.

An important conference was being held in the company you were a secretary in. Back a few days ago your boss, Mr. Park, asked you to reserve some time for today to keep him company and make a protocol at the meeting. Especially for this occasion, you picked your outfit very carefully. From what you've gotten to know, a few important personas were invited to attend the meeting, so you had no other choice, but to represent your company well along with your boss.

"Mr. Kim called a few minutes ago with sincere apologies for a high chance of running late. The traffic is tied up." You stated, walking up to the desk and helping him with the papers. Handing them out, your skin brushed against each other as it always did, causing your boss to give you another glance.

"Thank you." He cleared his throat and made sure that he didn't leave any documents out. "I guess we'll have to postpone the meeting by the time Mr. Kim manages to appear." His hands traveled up his body to fix the black tie he wore that day.

"I'll hand it on," You answered, placing your fingers on the tie and fixing it for him slowly. Looking up at his face you could see that he was observing you closely, only centimetres spreading you apart. Those chocolate brown orbs seemed clouded, with a trail of coldness or maybe pure professionalism.

Once you fixed the knot, your hands grazed over the material of his tie to smooth it out. A barely visible, cheeky smile appeared on your mouth, feeling how his muscles tensed each time you two were close to each other. Jimin's hands were about to grip your shoulders when you pushed yourself back, reaching for the notebook you left on his desk.

"Running away from me yet again?" He smirked for a second before heading to the door. You grabbed the keys as well and made your way after him, locking the room once you two got out of the office.

"I'll take the keys, Sir. Ask me if you need it."

Jimin stopped and turned around only to look you up from head to toe. Surprisingly, you felt confident under his stare, knowing that your appearance didn't let him off without being affected.

"Take a grip on yourself, Miss." Jimin replied sternly and made his way to the boardroom.

Isn't teasing him fun?

You followed his steps, leaving him only for a second to announce that the event could possibly be postponed a few minutes. Next, you headed into the conference room, setting everything up and making sure that there's no signs of anything that could make a bad first impression, whilst Jimin sat on his place in front of a big screen and briefly revised his part of the talk.

Eventually, all of the guests gathered in a provisional waiting room, ready to start up. You nodded to Jimin and let everyone in, greeting them with polite bows. A stinging feeling on your back could only make you certain that your goal has just been reached. There was someone naughty looking below your middle in the room.

Clearing his throat, Jimin greeted everyone and sat in his seat, taking the floor soon. It took him about twenty minutes to finish his speech with a sublime commentary before making eye contact with each of the guests.

A small smile appeared on your face once you were done with a part of your protocol, seeing that another CEO stood up and took all the attention of the guests with his speech. Not even sending a single glance in his direction, you crossed your legs, causing your heel to gently graze over the material of Jimin's pants. This gesture wouldn't be any suspicious, if you didn't start going up and down his leg with the edge of your high heels. Even the thought of making him aroused at the meeting had you getting hotter in your seat, ignoring the talking businessman. It was obvious that Jimin was an easy target after what happened in his office before. The way he acted reaveled his impatience in relation to you, which implemented the idea of tesing him.