"Pick one while I start the car" he said putting the keys in.

"So will you be a good leader? Do any members need a talking to?" he chuckled, baring his teeth.

"Can I put them in line?"

I laughed, shaking my head as I put my seat belt on.

"No, you kick like a 9 year old." I grinned.

"Worth a try. Now pick a song I'm not driving in silence-" he said rushing me. "ok ok ok" I said while inspecting the collection.

"You know how to use the radio right?" he said, teasing. I rolled my eyes.

"Old man" I hissed, finally pulling out a disc.

We finally got into the main road, the road empty, as it was always on a Thursday night.

"It's gonna snow."

"It won't."

"I'll place a bet" he said, putting his head in the air.

"Thanks for the money in advance." I watched him roll his eyes dramatically.

We sat peacefully listening to the album.

My music taste makes me egotistical. I know I shouldn't base my entire personality on George Harrison being my favourite beatle but no ones here to stop me

"Ah I didn't put the guitar in the seat belt" he sighed in English , clearly talking to himself. "The case will dent when we turn corners."

I doubt that, he's just paranoid.

The road became slightly busier, cars started to appear more. I nosey watched the people in these cars, trying to guess things about them.

She's definitely a cool person; she has a Freddie Mercury bobblehead on her dashboard.

My dad suddenly hit my arm.

"Hey-" I whined looking over at him in protest.

"Yellow car" he said proudly smiling to himself. shook my head watching a blue car speed over a red light

"prick" dad cursed.

"He'll kill someone"

We continued driving, in peace. A fat drop of rain splashed onto the windows.

"it's not snow before you start-" I said laughing.

He pulled a face at me.

We soon approached a truck. It was fully loaded with wood and the plastic wires fitted snugly around the wooden planks.

"How many do you think are on there?" I said, thinking out loud.

"Alot" my dad said shrugging, glancing at the large truck.

"Informative." I smiled trying to count.

The road we were on curved slightly, and then straightened out completely, all up until the traffic lights, temporary ones that always took so long to change.

I looked out the window and saw the not far slope.

I had always wondered where that led to, was it a river, just a really steep slope?

I watched the rain start pouring heavier and heavier, the sound relaxing. I wonder what kinds of animals would be in the river, of course if there were one.