mechta [ special chapter ]

PRESENT.

"N-Nase!"

A voice called behind the girl, as she was walking to lunch with her usual friends, Kuroo and Kenma. Furrowing her brows at the somewhat unfamiliar yet familiar voice, Minari turned around.

Halting in her steps with slightly wide eyes, she eyed the first year who was jogging towards them. Kuroo, seeing that a tall half-Russian was approaching his friend, placed a hand on Minari's shoulder.

"Do you know him?" Kuroo asked, raising a brow while Kenma gave the girl a glance before eyeing the half-Russian he knew he was gonna dislike after hearing how loud he was being.

Minari gave Kuroo a smile, shrugging her shoulders before giving an answer.

"Kinda,"

"Oh, okay. I thought I was gonna have to make him back off of you. So, Kenma and I can go to the cafeteria while you talk, if that's what you want?" Kuroo asked, and Minari felt herself blushing after imagining her alone with the silver haired male who she only knew from her dreams. (And from earlier, if orientation and running into the half-Russian male was counted.)

"S-Sure,"

The two boys started walking away after hearing Minari's words, and she took a deep breath. If it was someone she didn't know, she would have gripped the sleeves of Kuroo and Kenma's uniforms, but seeing how weirdly Haiba Lev actually existed instead of being just a product of her dreams, she wanted to find out who he really was in real life.

Is he as amusing and interesting as my dream portrayed him as? It's kinda weird seeing that he's actually real.

As Lev's footsteps finally stopped a few feet away from Minari, he gave her a smile with a tint of pink dusting his cheeks. Minari started thinking, does he know me? It's probably how the other guys from the other classes knew me.

Trying to be as friendly as she could, although she knew to herself that one of the reasons as well was that she became attached to her dream which seemed more like a reality, she decided to call him by his first name.

"Is there something you needed, Lev?" Her words sounded like music to his ears, no matter how many times he repeated it in his head.

His lips parted as he stared at the girl, admiring her beauty. He thought that if she was beautiful in the dream he just had, seeing her for real this time was making him feel more flustered. It was enough to make him blush even more before he embarrassed himself. Or, both of them.

"Mi! I had a dream," Lev suddenly said, stuttering after realizing that he was staring.

Widening his eyes after he recalled his words, calling her not only in her first name but also in a nickname he called her in his dream, Lev wanted to whimper and run away like a scared kitten. However, seeing him stutter and calling her that nickname, Minari was both surprised and flustered.

She started to wonder, did he just come up with that? If so, he's really such a cutie like how he was in her dreams. A part of her wished that her dream was a reality, but meeting him for real and experiencing it again all this time was pretty nice, too.

"Yes?" Minari answered, giving him a sweet and soft smile.

Her smile alone was enough to make him blush, and it didn't leave the girl's sight. She found him cute, and it was true.

He really looked like a tamed kitten, huh?

"I-I had a dream," Lev repeated, scratching his right cheek nervously.

"Why are you telling me what happened to your dream?" Minari asked, but her heart was already pounding against her chest.

What if he also dreamt of me?