mechta [ eighteen ]

[ EIGHTEEN ]

[ EIGHTEEN ]

"GOOD MORNING!" Lev energetically greeted everyone at such an early morning, as they were on their way to where the week-long training camp with the Fukurodani Academy Group will be held.

The team, still not so awake yet, groaned and grumbled with how energetic the first year was. There were a few whispers of complaints and a few who clicked their tongues at his action, and some who simply ignored his energy. Kuroo and Kenma were having a conversation while Lev was already searching for where their manager was.

There she is, he thought, as he saw her talking to Yaku. A sudden warmth rose to his cheeks as he recalled the events of the night before.

"Ah, young love,"

"Ah, young love,"

"Ah, young love,"

"Oi, Lev. What the hell are you smiling and blushing about? Are you that excited for practice?" Yaku calls, making Minari take notice of the skyscraper.

Once her eyes clashed with the tall first year, her eyes widened and her cheeks were stained the same color as Lev's. Right, she thought, last night... In order to hide her obviously flustered expression, Minari looked away but it seemed like she was far too late since Kuroo already took notice of what was happening. He then went to headlock Lev, who protested so loudly that the team yelled at him to shut up.

"Haiba Lev! You broke her! You scum," Kuroo said, as Lev struggled to take proper footing with how harsh the third year was handling him. "What have you done to our Minari?"

If it was any other time of the day, the team would have laughed at the suffering of the skyscraper first year but it was barely morning and they wanted to get at least a few more peaceful moments of sleep.

Once the bus they were going to ride finally arrived, the team sleepily entered and chose their spots— they seemed like slugs to Minari, but she decided not to point that out. Kenma immediately took the spot next to Kuroo, but before Lev could take the spot next to Minari, he found that Inuoka was already on his desired spot. The rest of the team then found their spots, and Lev was left to frown.

The half-Russian's frown was very evident as he rushed to the seat next to Yaku. The said libero smirked, shaking his head as he saw the mood Lev was now on. He was sure that the silver haired obviously wanted to be on the seat where Inuoka was. Just his facial expression was enough to give away what he was feeling.

Serves you right for being so noisy first thing in the morning.

"Yaku! Call Inuoka and tell him to sit next to you instead!" Lev begged Yaku suddenly, making the third year sigh heavily. Of course, there was no way he would be calm about it.

"Stop being so lively! I'm trying to get more sleep!" Yaku scolded him, so Lev comically cried.

"To grow taller? I think it's too late-"