mechta [ sixteen ]

[ SIXTEEN ]

[ SIXTEEN ]

Minari wasn't that late to the practice. In fact, the boys just finished eating barbecue and had to take an hour break. With her being late, Kuroo asked Lev about what happened and almost slapped the back of his head when he heard that the first year let her go to Dana's.

"Why did you let her go to that girl? I thought she hated-"

"Hello, guys! Sorry for being late," Minari greeted, a smile plastered across her lips which surprised the captain.

He was on the verge of hitting the back of Lev's head, waiting for Minari waiting to come in with teary eyes but she happened to come in with a good mood, even. Lev blinked, tilting his head to the side.

"Hello, Minari!" the team greeted, and then the girl went to the coach to greet him and bow.

Kuroo approached the girl, dragging her to where he, Kenma and Lev were sitting. He wanted some explanation about what happened, especially after Lev came in saying that Minari went to her former teammate. Once they were finally sat down, Kuroo narrowed his eyes at the girl which made Minari furrow her brows.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Minari asked, making Kuroo fold his arms across his chest.

"I heard you went to that libero on your team's place. Did you fight?" Kuroo asked, in which Minari chuckled to herself.

"No! We actually made up. We cleared things up so everything's fine. Dana apologized to me and I did the same," the manager said, which confused Kuroo.

"Why would you apologize to her?" the captain asked, flicking the girl's forehead.

"Ow! That hurts! Because she used to like Lev! And I was hanging out with Lev," the girl replied, pouting while rubbing her forehead.

"Used to?" Kuroo asked, raising a brow at her.

"She's already dating someone, okay? Dana's alright," Minari answered, hitting Kuroo's arm.

"If you say so. So you're free to date Lev?" Kuroo suddenly asked, making both first years flinch and Kenma to smash the keys on his gaming device.

"Oi! Why are you asking me that?! Focus on your team, goddamn it, Kuroo," Minari said, Kuroo smirking at her as she stuttered.

"Well, I wouldn't mind it if it was Lev who you dated. Right, Lev?" Kuroo asked, tapping Lev's shoulder which startled him.

"Yes!" Lev suddenly replied, making both his and Minari's cheeks flush.

"Yes? Haha,"

"Seriously, Kuroo. Playing matchmaker,"

"Lev's one lucky guy if they ever date. Minari's like a goddess in the eyes of many. Sweet, cute, beautiful at the same time. Has a nice personality. A package."