mechta [ twenty five ]

[ TWENTY FIVE ]

[ TWENTY FIVE ]

Once back home, Lev couldn't help but think to himself while laying down on his bed. He was still confused about the reason why Minari decided to leave him hanging out there. He thought that everything was going well, until she decided to break up with him that night. 

To be completely honest, he wanted to ask her why. He wanted everything to be clear in front of him, but it seemed a bit far away. 

But the practice earlier even made him feel more confused. What happened to them? Why did she suddenly leave him without explaining it properly? Even more so, why was she being harsh at him earlier at practice? Was she that mad?

She even called me by my last name, like the first time. Does that mean I don't matter as much now to her?

Lev sighed. He didn't have a clue about what the hell was going on, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't miss hanging out with the first year manager so much. He treasured every memory he had of her, making them as his inspiration to strive for more, to be a better version of himself. She was actually one of the reasons why he loved going to practice more than he ever did before.

She was his inspiration. Someone who made him feel like his dream wasn't so far away, but is totally reachable. She was a dream he finally thought he had, but slipped out of her fingertips so suddenly.

A soft knock on his bedroom door cut off his train of thoughts so he stood up and then went to answer it. As the door opened, it revealed his older sister with a soft smile across her face.

"What's wrong? You seem down," Alisa asked, furrowing her brows a bit before ruffling her younger brother's hair.

"It's nothing. Just thinking about something. But I'm fine! Really..." the skyscraper first year replied, his voice lowering down in volume in his last sentence.

"You think you can lie to me? Come onnn. Let's eat dinner, you might feel a bit better,"

It was already late at night, about 10 o'clock, when Minari still kept walking back and forth in her room. Although it was already late, she couldn't get herself to sleep. She tried everything she could to fall asleep, yet there was no progress— her eyes were wide awake, especially her mind.

"How can I sleep like this? My mind's full of thoughts," Minari frustratedly muttered under her breath, sighing and sitting down on her bed after.

The girl pulled on the roots of her hair, irritated and confused once again over her situation. Even the events from their practice earlier kept replaying in her mind that she can't help but want to scream out at what she called her stupidity.

She couldn't possibly call Kenma or Kuroo, she knew that the two needed their rest. Even Dana, who is also a player for her former team.

Minari sighed, laying down on her bed and staring at the ceiling. She closed her eyes, recalling once again the events from earlier.