mechta [ epilogue ]

[ EPILOGUE ]

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

[ EPILOGUE ]

A ring of a phone could be heard in the midst of footsteps within a group of people. The ringing, signalling a call from someone, abruptly stopped the same time the female leading the group halted her steps. The busy airport in Russia seemed to have quite a lot of people expect the team's presence and send them off.

Answering her phone, a smile was placed on the young woman's lips which earned a few glances from the group behind her.

"Hello? How's the game?"

Nase Minari's smile couldn't be replaced, the same as Haiba Lev's from the other line. Now in their adult years, the two did stick with their promise of sticking with each other. Despite all the bumps they encountered in their lives, they stayed and became each other's strength.

The girl who started from being a player to a manager, now became a coach of one of the top teams in the globe. The grey haired male, from a sloppy player became the ace of his professional team. It all seemed like a dream, except that now it was reality.

"Hello, Minari! How did your team do?" Lev's voice sounded melodious in her ears, making her smile.

"That's a secret, you'll know soon enough," Minari replied, chuckling after hearing the male groan from the other line.

"That's mean, Mi-chan! Then I'm not telling you the result of my game, too!" Lev childishly retorted, earning a laugh from the girl.

"I believe in you, you know? Anyway, the team and I have to board the plane now. See you in a few hours, Lev," Minari said, smiling softly as she fumbled with her coat.

"Okay. See you later, Mi-chan. I love you," Lev replied, causing a blush to form on the girl's cheek.

"I love you, too,"

The call ended, the same time the girls behind the now Coach Nase erupted into squeals and giggles. Turning around to face the group, Minari narrowed her eyes at them.

They all froze up for a bit before proceeding to teasing their coach.

"Who was that, coach?" one of the girls asked, grinning widely.

"Probably her boyfriend," their libero, Dana, said.

"Dana-chan!" Minari said, pouting and hitting her friend playfully.

"Coach has a boyfriend?! But my brother has a crush on her!" a member of the team exclaimed, earning laughter from the group.

"Yes. They've been dating since our first year in high school. He's so tall, and handsome, too. He's a halfer. He's also a volleyball player. He was head over heels for her since he saw her, well, a lot of guys were. But-"

"Danaaa!" Minari whined, which caused the girls to giggle.

They all liked the moments like this, when their coach would be flustered and their libero will make it worse for  her so they could see her cute side. The team's bond was like sisterhood, having your sisters by your side to support, have fun and play the sport you all love together.