<13>

'Jisung here!'

'oh Taeyong hyung is here...'

'Bye Haruto and junghwan see you guys tomorrow' Jisung bid his goodbye to Haruto and junghwan as they parted their ways.

Haruto and junghwan walks towards to the back of the school to get onto their Van and going home.

Running towards the Van, Haruto smiled widely getting ready to meet Nari after a long day, but to his surprise there is no Nari on the Van.

'Where is Nari n-noona?' he asked the bodyguard who stand beside him.

'oh she's at the company, you will meet her soon' the man answered.

'okay then let's go' he said and hook up to the Van.

'Oh maknaes you're here!?' the elder ones welcome the younger ones with a wide smile as soon as they entered the practice room. Haruto smile faded when he didn't see Nari in the practice room.

'Umm.. Where's Nari?' that's the first thing he said.

'She's probably busy with her own work, don't disturb her,she got a work to do' hyunsuk said and pass them a mic.

'I just want to see her face, at least' Haruto mumble before he started to practice his parts.

TIME SKIP.

'Eh... Nari isn't home yet' Jihoon said as he didn't saw any shoes on the entrance of their house.

'she doesn't?' Haruto reply quickly

'ne... I didn't saw her shoes look' Jihoon said and point on the floor.

'I'll call her later let's go in first' hyunsuk said and they all went inside their house

'hyunsuk hyung I'll call her, is that okay' Haruto asked politely.

'Ne ne, make sure to tell us about her after you done' he said and Haruto nod.

Haruto went to his room and decided to call Nari before he showers, he takes out his phone that was in his drawer just to see 4 miss called from Nari. He quickly click the callback bottom and wait patiently for Nari to answer that she does within 10 sec.

'Hey Haruto'

'where are you? Why aren't you home yet?' Haruto questioned her.

'I was about to tell you that okay, I will not be able to come home by dinner time, you didn't have to wait for me, I am still busy and still has a lot of work to do, don't worry ill come home soon' She said.

Haruto sighs before he answer.

'Aren't you hungry? Don't overwork, please' he soften his voice.

'I'm fine, don't worry ruto... Make sure everyone eats and YOU do as well, I'll come home soon' she said.

'okay dont forget to e-'

'I'm sorry ruto I have to go bye' she said and then hung up.

Haruto sighs again and then put his phone back on the drawer.

'Be safe'

Knock knock knock.

'come in'

'what did she said?' hyunsuk said and sit beside Haruto.

'she's still busy, she said to not wait her for dinner' Haruto said, you can feel the sadness in his voice.

'What's wrong? You look so down?' hyunsuk asked.

'I-i don't know, I think I- I just miss her...miss her presence' Haruto replied with his head hung low.

'you will get use to it soon, don't overthink, like I said, she has a work to do and she will be more busy in the future, try to get use to it soon cause it will hurt you more if you don't' hyunsuk said and patted his back.

'thanks hyung'

'kids let's eat, I'm so hungry I'm not going to wait for you, come to the kitchen now if you wanna eat' Jihoon said as he place the soup on the table.

Everyone gather to the kitchen in no time and then they started to dig into the food.

'how's school junghwan?' Doyoung asked.

'it was great, do you know Jisung from nct? He was the maknae?' he asked back.

'yea we know'

'he's a great dance'

'he's really cute too'

'we are now friends, he was in out class too and was Haruto seatmate' junghwan said and then everyone gaps.

'really?'

'daebak'

'that's so cool'

'he's really friendly and energetic' Haruto said.

'he got a lot of friends but we decided to only befriend with him and other two boys name jungwon and niki' junghwan said.

'they are also currently preparing for their debut, they're from big hit' Haruto added.

'ohh big hit? I think I know them, they are formed from a survival show right?' mashiho asked while reaching out for a salt.

'oh yes, they said that' Haruto said and nod rapidly.

'that's good you found friends on your first day' hyunsuk said and chuckled.

'Omg it's already 10pm. Haruto would be so worry I didn't inform him anything' Nari said as she eyed the clock while she stands up from her chair and then pick up the file from her table and bring it to the CEO office

'Sir I have finished the work, I'll leave it here' she said and put the files on his table.

'okay you can go home now, thanks for helping' he said and without anymore words Nari left the office.

She picks up her bag from her table and look at the clock for the last time, it says 10:13p m.

A sounds of someone removing her shoes waken up Haruto who fall asleep on the couch waiting for Nari to come home. But when he saw her entering the house, he quickly run to her and hug her tightly.

'w-why did you come back so late?' he asked her.

'I was really busy Haruto... I'm sorry' she said and patted his back.

'Why are you like this anyway? it's not like it's my first time coming home late' she said and broke the hug.

'I don't know either, I just miss you.... So much...' he said avoiding her eyes.

'aw... I miss you too' she said and cub his face.

'have everyone else asleep?' she asked.

'Yes... Look at the clock it's already time to sleep' he said, he sounds mad.

'yah don't nag at me, I'm exhausted, save it for later' she said and go towards her room.

'No... Don't go inside yet' Haruto said and grab her wrist.

'why, I want to sleep, I'm really tired ruto..' she said and yawn..

'I wait for you for more than hours and a hug is all I get?' he said glaring at her.

'what else do you want?' Nari said teasingly.

'forget it, goodn-'

Peck.

'Goodnight' Nari said and run to her room as soon as she peck his lip.

'yah Nari that's unfair, I wasn't ready...' Haruto said and try to follow her but she lock the door.

'Goodnight Haruto...sleep tight' she said from her room. Haruto smile widely.

'ne... Goodnight' with that he also when to his room and finally sleep assure.