<15>

'Im home' Nari said as she steps inside the house and hang up her coat on the wall.

'Oh Nari you're home? Are you hungry?' Jihoon asked as soon as she enter the house.

'No I'm fine, I'll go change first' Nari said and flash a smile.

'Haruto went to grocery store with junkyu and mashiho, I will tell him you're home when they come home' Jihoon said and then walk away.

Nari just nodded her head and walk to her room, she put her bag on the table and flop on her bed, it was an exhausting day for her, she gotta deal with all the manager works which she find it super annoying and unfair and that Bobby guy appearance just make the day worst. She feel like just sleeping on the bed without even getting change and shower, the bed was really comfortable that she don't want to get up yet.

But eventually she had to, she gets up and was about to go to the bathroom but stopped when she heard a knock on her door.

Sigh, she knew it's Haruto, although she wants to see him badly after a long day but now isn't the right time, she is exhausted and she wants to rest.

She slowly walks towards to the door and open it revealing Haruto, smiling brightly. That was enough to made her night.

'Hi...' Haruto said shyly.

'Hi, come in' Nari said and extend the door and let him come in.

'When did you come home? Are you hungry? We already eat dinner, you w-' he was cut off by Nari back hugging him.

'Ani... I'm tired' she said almost whispered.

'A-are you okay?' Haruto said and turn around to face her.

'Im fine I'm just too tired' she said and smile.

'You wash first, I will try to make food for you okay, if you're exhausted you must eat well' He said and cup her face.

'Okay... Please make it eatable' She said and chuckled.

'Yah...' he pout.

'I was just kidding, I trust you' Nari said and walk towards her wardrobe.

'Okay ill go and make delicious food for you' Haruto said and left the room.

'im glad I have you' Nari said as she watch him leave the room.

'How is it? Is it good?' Haruto asked impatiently.

'its a lil bit salty but it's okay I like it' Nari said and smile at him.

'okay as long as it's eatable' Haruto said and sit next to her.

'you wanna try' Nari said and look at him.

'No... You can have it all' he said and admire her while eating.

'Omo.. I'm also so hungry Nari can I try it?' jaehyuk suddenly appear.

'No hyung, you can't' Haruto said before Nari could even say anything.

'ah waeeee?' Jaehyuk said and pout.

'i-its...I made it for her and only for her, you cook it by yourself' Haruto said and Jaehyuk walk away stamping his foot.

'you should've just let him eat it' Nari said.

'not gonna happen' Haruto said and lean back.

'jezz... You should be more nicer towards your hyungs' Nari said continuing to eat.

'okay mam'.

'Bye Haruto, Junghwan, behave and don't cause any trouble' Nari said and hug them.

'okay noona' they nod their head and broke the hug.

'Byeeee'

'Jisung hyung....' junghwan yelled Jisung name while smiling brightly as he saw him walking towards the school building.

'Oh hi junghwan and Haruto let's go together' Jisung said as he stop on his track to wait for them.

'Hi guys! Glad to see you so soon today' Haneul suddenly appeared when they were heading to their classroom.

'Oh hi H-Haneul right?' Junghwan said and haneul giggle softly.

'Yes that's right, how about we hang out together sometimes?' Haneul suggested.

'Sure!' Junghwan answered before his hyungs could even think about it.

'What the fuck is this you trash' The sound of someone falling harshly on the hallway floor made haruto and his friends shocked and a loud gasp escape their mouth. Turning to where the sound was coming from, they even become shocked as they saw some girls bullying one girl who was currently on the floor, sobbing.

'what in the world are they doing huh!?' Haruto clenches his fist, his eyes were burning as well as his face. Anger took over him, he wastes no time to go up where the incident happen and stand up for the victim.

'Yah... Who are you? Who do you think you are to bully other people who are innocent huh?' he said firmly making the girl gasp in shock.

'W-who is she to y-you? Like as if she's your girlfriend why do you stand up for her?' She shutter between her words as fear shown in her eyes .

'She may not be my girlfriend but I could still stand up for her because I am not a coward like other people who just watch you bullying others!' Haruto said and walk to the girl who was on the floor and help her stand up.

'Are you okay?' he asked. The moment the girl look up and there eyes meet, Haruto immediately recognized her.

She was the girl from yesterday they bumped into.