<16>

'Are you okay?' he asked. The moment the girl look up and there eyes meet, Haruto immediately recognized her.

She was the girl from yesterday they bumped into.

'I-im alright, t-thanks....' she said and bowed.

'You-' Haruto try to say something when the other girl interrupt him.

'Yah.. You two... We aren't finish-' he cut her off by yelling at her.

'Can you please shut up? Someone is hurt here and the only thing you care about is your fucking dirty handkerchief? And the fact that you don't feel ashamed after you cause this mess is just-- why am I wasting my time here, let's go' Haruto said, clearly he was angry, very angry.

He grabs the girl wrist and take her away from the cafeteria and lead her to the school infirmary.

'what happened?' the nurse come up to them as soon as they entered the infirmary room.

'she hurt her ankle, can you check it?' Haruto said and make the girl sit on the chair.

'let me see' the nurse come closer to the girl and check her ankle. The girl hissed in pain when the nurse touch her ankle.

'She sprained her ankle' she said as she stand up and walk towards her table then write something on the paper.

'here, I noted some medicine she should take, make sure to not use your foot too much like walking around for no reason, and you, young man make sure you take care of your girlfriend more in the future' she said and flash a smile on Haruto which creep him.

'Ani... She's not my girlfriend' Haruto try to defend himself.

'well then, soon to be your girlfriend' she said which makes Haruto more flustered.

'Can we go now?' the girl seem to notice the uncomfortableness of Haruto after the nurse addresses her as his girlfriend so she interrupted them.

'Yes yes.. You can go now.'

'Thank you so much for helping me today, I owe you' the girl said and bow her head politely.

'no problem' he said and try to walk away.

'W-wait... What's your name?' the girl stopped him.

'Haruto... My name is Haruto, May...' he said and finally walk away.

how did he know my name The girl though.

'Waaa.... Haruto was a hero today, you did a great job ruto... I'm so excited to tell Nari noona.' junghwan said as he clung on Haruto arm.

'N-no... Don't tell Nari' Haruto stutterd

'Why? She will be so proud of you' junghwan said.

'Who is Nari anyway?' Jisung interrupt them.

'shes Haruto g-'

'She's our assistant' Haruto said before junghwan could reveal them.

'oh....'

'What bro... She.is.your.girlfriend.' junghwan whispered on Haruto ear. He sound disappointed.

'If you tell other people, it will cause trouble in the future, remember we haven't even debut yet' Haruto defend himself which junghwan nodded with.

Surely he defend himself, he didn't want anyone to know his relationship with Nari because that can cause trouble in the future, or maybe there is another reason.

'Nari we will start shooting from next week, tell the boys to prepare themselves okay' the manager said to Nari who seems busy with paperwork.

'okay sure, will tell' she said.

'Have you hand out the things I told you to hand out by this week?' He asked.

'No I haven't, I will hand them out this evening, is that okay?' Nari asked politely.

'Yea sure, but make sure you hand out today' he said and walk away.

Nari sighs in frustration, so many works to do as treasure debut day is already fixed. As she's still young, her body needs a lot of rest right now. But being the best employee she is,she takes every work without complaining and do them properly. But not gonna lie, she is exhausted and she wants to rest badly.

Holding the big box with her small hands, she walks out of the building and head to her car. She put the box on the backseat and drove off to XXX place.

'Hey Haruto' haneul come to Haruto classroom and sit in front of him.

'What do you want now?' he asked.

'im just visiting you, we are friends aren't we?' she said.

'yea yea..whatever' he said. His eyes were only on the girl who sits at the front row.

'i guess you're not in the mood today, I'll go now' Haneul said before she stand up and leave him.

'aish... What am I thinking, I really need to focus on studying' Haruto said as he reflected on his behaviour. He has been thinking about May all day but Nari. He knows how he is feeling right now is really wrong, and he wants to get rid of it as soon as possible.

'Bye Jisung see you tomorrow' junghwan and Haruto bid their goodbye to Jisung as they went inside the van.

'are you really not gonna tell Nari noona what happen today?' Junghwan asked Haruto.

'Yes why would I tell her anyway' he said and look outside the car.

'i mean you did a really great job today and you should be really proud of yourself and tell everyone' junghwan said excitedly.

'Nah... I don't want to... So please don't tell anyone either' he said and junghwan just nodd.

'We are home' Haruto and junghwan said as they finally reach their house.

'good, Nari has come home as well, but I think she is sleeping right now' asahi said and greeted them.

'Oh she's home? So early.' Haruto said and walk away.

'Asahi hyung I am not supposed to tell anyone this, but I know you will not tell anyone and I know I can trust you so I'm gonna tell y-'

'No need, not interested' with that asahi left the entrance leaving the maknae dumbfounded.

'You should've thank me instead of leaving me here, alone!' junghwan yelled and stamped his foot loudly as he walks towards his room.

'whats wrong with him' yedam said as he walk pass angry junghwan.

'he was about to tell asahi hyung a secrect until asahi hyung said he isn't interested and walk away' Doyoung come out from where he was hiding and also walk away like nothing happen.

'Why's everybody acting do weird today' yedam said and walk away as well.