<34>

On a sunny day morning, where flowers blossom, the sound of birds chirping filled the entire room, the room felt much more comfortable than where she used to sleep but it feels empty.

It was a small village, her house near the farm and a beautiful garden. Obviously she went back to her village to meet her parents whom she haven't met for quite a long time since she doesn't have any place to stay after she left the place she used to live in.

Yes Nari went back to her family after she left the treasure apartment and quit her job. It was no one fault why she left the place, well it was slightly Haruto fault but no, Nari didn't blame him at all. She just want to take a break from everything.

And of course she also miss the boys so much like she regret leaving them just like that. She left them dumbfounded, confused and heartbroken.

It was never her intention to hurt them but her emotion was too strong that she just had to take a break from everything, her relationship with Haruto just fuck up like that because of a misunderstanding, she also kinda knew it would be a misunderstanding but her emotion took over her and she follows her brain which tell her to leave him and the boys, if she had followed her heart, they would have solved the problem and live happily. No, Nari still didn't know that Haruto was framed but still she trust Haruto so much that she don't want to believe it until she heard it from Haruto himself.

After Nari left, there's no point for the boys to continue their school at the moment since they went there only because of Nari punishment. So they take a break from school temporary as they have to focus on their debut.

'Turn on the music jeongwoo' hyunsuk the leader said as they are getting ready to start their daily dance practice.

Jeongwoo walk towards the computer and played a music and they started their daily dance practice.

After what Hyunsuk said the other day, they finally gain their energy and felt a little bit better than before. They were totally drained before but now they are going good even Haruto, but they still hope that Nari could come back.

If you think Treasure would hate and disappointed on Nari for leaving them just like that, you're absolutely wrong! The chemistry between is so stronger than you'd ever thought. Treasure love and appreciate Nari so much that's why they are hurting.

the boys were just chilling on the practice room when they suddenly heard a knock on the door.

Since Doyoung was near the door, he open it revealing their manager with tons of paper on his hand.

'We have to do the recording again due to some circumstances, please get ready in 10 minutes and come to the recording room' the manager said and left afterwards.

'wait why?' Yedam asked confused.

'i don't know, this company has become shit' hyunsuk mumbled.

'it would have been easier for us if there is Nari who would cheer us up' Mashiho said while hanging his head low.

'dont mention her name during this time, it's still hard for Haruto' Hyunsuk said and pat mashiho back to comfort him.

'i mean... It's still hard for us as well' mashiho said.

'guys let's get ready' Jihoon said and everyone started to get ready.

After they're done with their recording, they immediately went home and cook for themselves. It's already 9pm but they still haven't eaten anything so they just had to eat it now.

'omg I'm too tired, I won't eat' Yoshi said while yawning.

'Yes me too' Junghwan also said as he walks towards his bedroom.

'wheres ruto?' Junkyu asked as he saw everyone on the living room except Haruto.

'he said he's going to get some air' Jihoon said and walk towards the kitchen.

'its already late why did you let him?' junkyu asked and follow Jihoon.

'hes so stress junkyuah... He need some space' Jihoon said as he soften his eyes.

'right...' junkyu said and pout feeling sad that he couldn't help Haruto or do anything.

'Dont worry, he won't do anything stupid' Jihoon said to junkyu and smile warmly while junkyu just nod his head.

'you hungry?' Jihoon continue.

'hell yeah' junkyu said excitedly.

'Omg me too! I'm starving' Jaehyuk said, coming out from nowhere.

'inbet we all are hungry lol, I'll cook, you can wait on the living room' Jihoon said while opening the fridge.

'Yeah just let me know when you're done or if you need help' Jaehyuk said and him and junkyu walk towards the living room.

Mean while,

Haruto was walking on the bridge where nobody was. The cold breeze hitting his soft body sends shiver down his spine, he had his hands on his pocket and he had a hat on. He stop his track on the middle on the bridge as he rest his back on the wall. He pull out his phone and went to his contact.

Starting at Nari contact, he's thinking if he should try calling her again or not. He's pretty sure she won't pick up his calls since that is what he got for the past days. Without much expectation, he dials her number and wait for some times. And yes of course she didn't answer, but just in case he dial the number again and unexpectedly she answer!

Haruto was bewildered by what just happened that his hands starting to trembling and his heartbeat fasten.

Putting his phone near his ear, his tears of happiness rolled down on his cheeks after hearing a 'hello' from Nari, the love of his life.

'N-nari?' he said trying his best to not let her know he's crying.

'R-ruto...' Nari said from the other side which is enough for Haruto to broke in tears.

His legs were trembling so much and it's getting weak, he couldn't stand still anymore that he just sit on the ground while sobbing.

'Ruto??!' from the other side, Nari starting to get worry when Haruto stay quiet for a while.

'W-why d-did you l-leave me...' Haruto said, his hands on his chest as the pain is getting worst there.

Nari stays quiet this time. She don't know what to say, she knew he was crying and it broke her heart knowing that it's because of her.

'I- I'm sorry...' that's all what come out from Nari mouth.

The pain on Haruto chest was too much, he just couldn't help it anymore.. He can't even talk, only tears coming out. Especially after hearing her voice after a week, he miss her all over again. His whole body become weak and he couldn't hold his phone properly anymore.

Before he could say anything further, Nari ends the call and Haruto just smile weekly.

'atleast... You know how I feel now....'

'i love you....'

Forgive me if this chapter is shit, I just really want to update it TT I didn't even recheck it please ignore all the typos and grammatical errors.