<26>

'Sir why don't you just postpone the date for tomorrow shooting?' Nari said on the call. She is asking the CEO to postpone the date for tomorrow shooting since Haruto wasn't in the best state.

'Why? Is there something wrong?' the CEO reply.

'Um... It's about Haruto, he had been feeling unwell since this afternoon, I am afraid it will be obvious for the fans to notice if he still doesn't feel well tomorrow plus it can worsen his condition as well' Nari said.

'if that's the case, I'll think about it and let you know tomorrow morning, by the way, did he sees doctor?' the CEO asked.

'N-no' Nari said nervously.

'Okay listen, I'll postponing the date for shooting but he will have to see the doctor and take treatment, also just let him skip school and you also stay with him and don't come to work until he feel well' The CEO said which shocked Nari so much that she couldn't say anything.

'Nari?'

'N-ne! Yes sir, I will inform him and thank you so much for understanding, I appreciate it so much' Nari said and bowed even if the CEO couldn't see her.

'Okay' the CEO simply said and end the call.

Nari jump on her bed with happiness, still can't believed that the CEO just gave her day off! Most importantly, he allowed Haruto to skip school which is just amazing, she could take care of him and they could have more time together.

It's already past 10 p.m and it hasn't been that long since she came back from Haruto room. She wants to go back to his room and tell him her conversation with CEO while cuddling, but she also doesn't want to disturb him since he's still sick.

'Come on, I'm going to his room, he's my boyfriend after all' sitting up from her bed, she wear her slipper and quietly walks towards Haruto room.

She slowly opens the door of Haruto room and went inside while tiptoeing.

'R-ruto... Are you asleep?' she said thinking he has fallen asleep since Haruto back was facing her.

She didn't get any reply from Haruto which makes her pout and cross her arms, slightly disappointed.

'Hump! I am sleeping here anyway' she said and tug herself on his bed.

he's back still facing her, She wraps her arms around his waist and rest her head on his shoulder trying to fall asleep until Haruto suddenly turn around with a warm smile on his face.

'you're awake?' Nari said confused.

'Yeah...' he said with his attractive sleepy voice while still smiling and caressing her hair.

'Why don't you say? You're so mean' Nari said and pout.

'just wanted to see your reaction, glad you didn't leave' he said and closed his eyes.

'Yah don't sleep yet, actually I have something to tell you' Nari said. He just hum in respond while still closing his eyes which Nari find so annoying. She didn't continue her sentence but turn around and move aside while removing Haruto arms that was on her waist.

Haruto chuckle a little and wrap his arms around her waist, pulling her closer and rest his head on her shoulder.

'what is it? Don't be mad hmm? I was just teasing you' he said.

'You must be tired just sleep, we'll talk tomorrow' Nari said coldly.

'Aish... I am sorry okay, look at me' he said and try to turn around her but Nari was not willing.

'Nariii..... I am sorry.... Look at me huh?' he said while whining behind her back.

Nari finally turn around and giggle as she saw him pouting in a very cute way.

'You're not the only one who can tease! I can too' she said and Haruto just chuckled.

'So what do you want to talk about?' Haruto asked.

'I don't think you deserve to know after teasing me for TWICE!' Nari said.

'Jeez come on just tell me, you're making me curious' he said.

'Okay so I talked to the CEO before I came here, and I asked him something and he approved it, that's it' Nari said which makes Haruto cross his arms.

'Youre really not going to tell me after making me this curious?' he said.

'Okay fine... I asked him to postpone the date for tomorrow shooting since your condition can worsen' Nari said, Haruto quickly wrap his arms around her waist again and smile widely.

'you're so weird' Nari said.

'continue continue' Haruto said excitedly.

'but then, she told me something unexpected' Nari said.

'what?' Haruto smile faded.

Nari smile after seeing his smile faded and continue.

'he told me you can also skip your school, BUT you have to see the doctor and take treatment' I said which bring back a smile on his face.

'really? That's great, seeing a doctor isn't hard! Waaa he really said that?' Haruto said in disbelief.

'but in one condition' Nari said.

'what is it?' Haruto asked curiously.

'Miss Nari have to look after you, babysitting you' Nari said and smile widely.

'Who is miss Nari-- oh wait!!! You!!!' Haruto said widening his eyes after realizing it's actually Nari, his beloved girlfriend.

'Yes!' Nari reply quickly.

'Omg I am so happy Nari! We can have more time together right?' Haruto hug her.

'i guess!' Nari said and hug him back.

'i love you so much Nari' Haruto said, his smile never left his face.

'are you that happy?' Nari asked and broke the hug.

'Of course, I have been wanting to spend more times with you and now we have a chance so I am overwhelmed' he said.

'You should call the CEO and thank him tomorrow as well' Nri said and Haruto nodded his head.

'sure I will!'

'now let's sleep' Nari said and move closer to him and hug his waist.

'okay, goodnight' Haruto said and kiss the top of her head.

What's the ship name of Haruto and Nari? I think it's time to have ship name already lol. No! Not naruto 😂