<39>

Waking up at early in the morning, I smile at the realisation of an arm wrapping around my waist. I turn around to see a sleeping beauty, my dearest boyfriend, Haruto.

I admire his face, he's so gorgeous, no wonder why girls are head over hills for him. I put my finger on his nose touching lightly not wanting to wake him up yet. Don't get us wrong, we don't do any dirty things, he just can't leave my room and beg me to let him sleep in my room, on my bed, with me. I can't say no to him you know. I love him so much.

'You wake up?' he suddenly said while I was busy admiring his face.

'Ne... Don't wake up yet, it's still early' I said and caress his hair. Omg they are so soft.

'Nari...' he close his eyes again and whispered.

'Ne?'

'Let's go out on a date' he said and smile happily with his eyes closed.

'When?' I asked. Still caressing his hair.

'Um... Today? We don't have anything to do right?' he said and I started to think about today's schedule. And indeed we don't have anything to do so I guess I can agree to him, but let me tease him first.

'Yeah but I don't want to' I said which made him confused and open his eyes and stare at me weirdly.

'Wae?' he asked. Lmao he look so sad all of the sudden.

'You want to do on a date with me that much? You look so disappointed' I chuckle but he just keeps on looking at me with an emotionless expression.

'Do you really don't want to?' he asked.

'Yah... I was just teasing you okay? I really want to' I said and peck his lip. His smile appeared right after I peck his lip and look at me again.

'Geez, stop teasing me all the time' he said and hug me really tight.

'Yah it's hot, let go' I said and try to push him away but his grib is too strong.

'Say you won't tease me again' he demand.

'I won't, promise' I promised and he let go of me.

'So get ready at 10' he winks at me and get up from the bed.

'Whatever' I said and fix my hair.

'Yah where are you going huh?' Jihoon asked Haruto who was busy getting ready for his date.

'Im going out with Nari' Haruto answered.

'Wait, we've debut and don't you think it's unsafe for us to go outside? Especially with a girl?' Jihoon said and Haruto just chuckle.

'Dont worry hyung, we can take care of ourself, plus we will use cap and mask' He said and Jihoon sigh in relief.

'Okay be safe, and don't go too far' Jihoon said and tap his shoulder before he walk pass him.

'Haruto? Are you done yet?' Nari asked.

'Yeah almost, I have to clean my shoes real quick' Haruto said and brush his shoes.

After a minute, Haruto walks to Nari who look beautiful in her baby pink dress with her hair curled.

'Y-you look beautiful' He compliment her.

'Thanks! You look good too!' Nari compliment back and ware her mask.

'Let's go' Haruto said and intertwined their fingers and they left the house.

'where are we going?' Nari asked curiously as his boyfriend keep on walking without telling her their destination.