<22>

'Jaehyuk Oppa what do you wanna eat?' Nari asked Jaehyuk who lay down on the couch since he was sick.

'Anything' Jaehyuk replay casually.

'Nari your hand is hurt, let Jihoon made for him' Hyunsuk said but Nari insist.

'Its okay, it's recovering well and I don't feel pain at all now' Nari said and smile warmly.

'Nari make a salad or fruits for him, don't let him eat cereals for now' Jihoon said to Nari as he walk pass her.

'okay' Nari said.

'What about me?' Haruto said and hug Nari from behind.

'Yah what are you doing!?' Nari said almost panic.

'What? I'm hugging my girlfriend' Haruto said and rest his head on her shoulder.

'No... Let go, others will see I mean Jaehyuk oppa already saw us' Nari said and try to hide her blusding cheeks by lowering her head.

'Okay okay' Haruto said and let go.

'So what do you wanna eat?' Nari asked him but Haruto just show her blank face.

'What!?' Nari asked him.

'I want to eat whatever you made for Jaehyuk hyung' he said and look away.

'Yah stop being jealous' Jaehyuk shot from living room.

'bla bla bla' Haruto said sarcastically.

'Im making salad for him, and I was trying to make a special food for you but if you said you want to eat same as jaehyuk oppa then okay' Nari said teasingly and take another bowl for Haruto.

'W-what special food?' Haruto asked and stop her from putting the vegetables onto the bowl.

'You don't want it anyway why would I tell you' Nari said and smirk.

'Yah.. Don't be like that' Haruto said and pout.

'you want it or not?' Nari asked.

'I-i want it' Haruto reply immediately.

'okay, give this to Jaehyuk oppa while I prepare your food' Nari said and hand him the bowl.

While Haruto hand the food to Jaehyuk, Nari suddenly remember Haruto has to go to school which means her special food will not be able to finish in time.

'So what's the special food' Haruto asked excitedly.

'Sorry ruto.. I forgot you have to go to school and since my special food is very special, it couldn't be done in like 10 to 15 minutes' Nari said.

'Its okay, maybe you can make it for me when I come home' Haruto said and approach her.

'No. My special food is only for breakfast' Nari said giggling.

'Yah... Unfair' Haruto said and pout.

'Anyway just eat salad as well for now, you will be late otherwise' Nari said and prepare salad for Haruto.

'Okay anything you said' he said and smile at her.

'Bye ruto and junghwan, behave and don't cause any trouble' Nari bid her goodbye as the two boys walk towards their school.

'Bye Noona... See you soon' Junghwan yelled waving his hand.

'Bye Nari... Take care' Haruto also yelled before they both run towards their school.

HARUTO POV

I put my bag on the side of my table and sit on my chair. Jisung haven't arrive yet which means I am sitting alone right now. I want to check on May but she still haven't arrived yet either. I was a little worried cause she always arrived before I do but today she wasn't. It's okay to worry about your friend right? It's not like I have feelings for her, it's just that I am worried about her because she went through a lot and yesterday she was bullied again. She must hurt a lot.

I know Nari will always have priority in my heart, after all she's my girlfriend, and May is my first female friend and I am also her first friend which makes the friendship more valuable. I don't want to hurt Nari nor I want to lose May. I love Nari so much and I appreciate May too. They are different.

'Hey ruto' I heard a voice calling my name and I quickly look up to be greeted by May.

'May! Are you okay?' I said as I stand up and stand in front of her.

'of course I am! Don't worry ruto' May said.

'Oh and what about you? Did they scold you because of yesterday?' May question Haruto.

'No they didn't' Haruto said casually sitting back on his chair.

'that's good!' May said happily.

'yeah'.

THIRD PERSON POV

It was another busy day for Nari. Her legs and hands didn't rest a bit as soon as she enters the company building. There's a lot of work she has to do within today, she's already exhausted and its only morning.

'Omg where's the paper!?' Nari said as she look around searching for a single important paper.

a man was walking on the way where Nari search a paper, she didn't know the man was walking and that's when she bumped into him and made him fall on the ground.

'Ong I am so sorry' Nari said and try to help him stand up.

'its okay' the man said and clean the his clothes.

'May I asked what your name is and why you are here?' Nari said.

'oh yes. My name is Kim Hanbin' the man said and smile nervously.

'nice to meet you sir, my name is Jung Nari' nari said and bowed.

'wait you don't know me?' the man asked.

'Yes sorry?'

'ah.. I am the leader of IKON' the man said which Nari gaps in shock.

'I-i I am so sorry. I- I didn't know you' Nari said. Her cheeks were burning because she was embarrassed af. After all Hanbin wear mask which cover his half-face and Nari couldn't recognise him.

'Its okay I understand I wore mask' Hanbin said and stroke the back of his neck.

'oh and I guess you're here to see the CEO right?' Nari asked.

'Yes yes, I'll be on my way. Nice to meet you miss Nari' hanbin said before he walk away leaving embarrassed Nari on the hallway.

'Omg why didn't I recognise him! This is so embarrassing aishhh' Nari sigh in frustration.

'Nari come here'

'on my way'

'Where are you bringing me May' Haruto said as he was confused as hell when May suddenly pull him out of the classroom and drag him to somewhere he didn't know about.

'Haruto I will show you something' May said excitedly.

She drags him inside one classroom which looks like a musical classroom since there was a piano on the corner of the classroom.

'What now May!?' Haruto asked confusedly.

'please sit anywhere you want' May said as she walk towards the piano while Haruto sit on the first bench.

May started to play the piano beautifully as she was closing  her eyes. Haruto just stare at her and admire her peaceful and innocent face until May stopped and approach him.

'Haruto' May started, staring at Haruto eyes.

'i like you ruto...'