<12>

'Everyone are you ready? We need to go asap' Nari yelled from the living room.

'I'm ready' Mashiho was the first one to come out from his room.

'me too' followed by Asahi.

'me three' then junkyu

'we four' then junghwan and jeongwoo

'me fifth' then Haruto.

'we sixth' then jaehyuk and yedam

'we seventh' then hyunsuk, Jihoon and Doyoung.

'I'm ready too let's go' last but not least, yoshi.

Everyone glare at him as soon as he comes out from his room and he showed them a confused look.

'What?' yoshi asked and close his room door.

'come on, don't ruin the mood' Jihoon said and yoshi become more confused.

'What!!! H-how do I-'

'Say 'me eighth'' jeongwoo cut him in the middle of his sentence. Yoshi just chuckle a little and then nod his head.

'ME EIGHTH' He yelled And then everyone nod their head and smiled widely. Nari just chuckle on their childish behaviour before she lead them to outside.

'I'll ride another car, now get inside before we run late' Nari said and open the Van door and everyone get inside except her.

'Waaaaa.....'

'Daebakkk'

'this is so cool'

'Omg I'm so excited'

Everyone loses their control after hearing soon to be their debut song. It was totally not YG Style which surprised them even more.

'Okay from tomorrow onwards, you'll have to come to the company to practice every day at 10 a.m, member who still need to attend school will join us as soon as the school is over. Saturday and Sunday is your holiday' The CEO said and they all nod their head.

'okay that's it for tonight, sleep early and don't be late tomorrow' He continued and with that he left the studio.

'Omg the song is so cool right?' junkyu said with full of excitement.

'Yes it is' Mashiho respond.

TIME SKIP

'PARK JEONGWOO COME RIGHT HERE' Nari screamed on her way to jeongwoo room which was only a few step away from where she was currently standing.

'Yah jeongwoo wake up Nari is coming' jihoon shake his deadass body as he tries to wake him up.

'What are you still doing jeongwooah... Come on, wake up you'll be late for your school' Nari enter the room and shake him evenly.

'Noona... Please more minutes' he said for the thousand times.

'yah Jihoon Oppa, if he don't wake up in 10 sec, tell him I will tell the CEO and make him practice even on his holidays' with that Nari left the room and jeongwoo immediately open his eyes and get ready for school.

'Haruto where's your bag?' Nari asked Haruto who was busy eating his breakfast along with others.

'ill search it myself, come and have breakfast first' Haruto said and tap the chair beside him.

'Ani... I have to do all this first, just tell me where it is I have to change your routine' She said but Haruto stands up from his seat and walk towards her then grab her wrist and make her sit beside him.

'Eat first' he said firmly and hand her a bowl and then the cereal.

'that's right noona eat first, we can do it by ourself' junghwan also try to convince her and Nari gave up and eat her cereal.

'they aren't baby anymore' Jihoon said from the corner.

'They are' Nari still argue.

'just eat your breakfast' Haruto shot her as she glared at him

'What did you say? You're not on my side?' Nari said and glare him even more.

'Ani... I just want you to eat' he said and look away.

'We don't have time to listen to both of you arguing, it's almost late can we go now?' jeongwoo said as he walk out from the bathroom.

'Jeongwooah.. Who do you think made us this late huh? Who do you think doesn't want to wake up in the morning huh?' Nari said. Jeongwoo stroke the back of his neck and then smiled nervously.

TIME SKIP.

'Annyeong...' Nari bid her goodbyes to the boys and was about to get back in the car but then

'buyee' Haruto kiss her on the cheek and then run away immediately following the others to hide his red tomato face.

'what just happened?' Nari said holding her cheeks and smile mysteriously.

'Miss we need to go' the bodyguard remind her which made her flinch a little before getting inside the car with a wide and satisfied smile.

'Hello everyone, today we have new students, they just transferred to our school yesterday because they're going to be idol soon so they have to study here as a rule. Please welcome them. Haruto and junghwan.' the class teacher said and as soon as they enter the room the students clap their hands and welcome them with a warm smiles.

'Hi i am haruto..'

'And i am junghwan we hope we could be great friends'

'Please take care of us' they greeted them as the bow down.

'okay you can sit on wherever there's a spot left' the teacher said and they bowed once again before they search for an empty seat.

'come sit here' one boy waves his hands to Haruto which he notices and gladly take a seat right next to the boy.

'thanks, I'm Haruto' he said and put his bag aside.

'ne.. I'm Jisung, park jisung' he said.

'omo.. You're from nct right?' Haruto said excitedly.

'ne.. You're also preparing for your debut right?' Jisung asked back which Haruto replied with a nod.

'that's great, let's be friends' Jisung said and reach out his hand for a handshake.

'sure!' Haruto said and they do a handshake.

TIME SKIP.

'he's cute' one girl said with a creepy smile on her face while admiring him eating lunch with his friends.

'I want him' she continue.

'what's his name again?' she asked her friends who stand beside her.

'Haruto....' a girl replied.