<25>

'Omg I almost forgot to tell them' standing up from the couch, Nari said and walk towards hyunsuk room.

'Hyunsuk oppa, you guys have to go to the company and shoot treasure map tomorrow, please tell others' Nari said to hyunsuk who seems busy with his computer.

'Okay, I'll tell them, anyway who's going to cook?' hyunsuk said and face her.

'I guess I'll do that, maybe Jihoon oppa could help me' Nari said.

'okay sure, how's Haruto?' he asked again.

'hes at his bedroom probably taking nap' she told him.

'okay okay'

With that Nari walk out of hyunsuk room and then head to Jihoon room.

'Oppa, mind cooking with me?' she asked politely.

'Okay I'll join you in a bit, you can go first' Jihoon said and Nari just nodded her head and walk away.

Nari open the fridge and think about what will she cook for today. They have quite a lot of food but she's not familiar with them so she just wait for Jihoon to come and join her. While waiting for jihoon she boils the water and prep the vegetables. After a while Jihoon finally came and they both started to cock together.

'IM HOME!' junghwan exclaimed as he got inside the house aggressively. Nari went to him after hearing his angry voice wondering what must have happened to him.

'Whats wrong junghwan? You okay?' she asked immediately. But junghwan just give her a death glare.

'W-what?' Nari asked, completely comfused.

'You ditch me for Haruto and went home without me!' junghwan said pouting.

'Its not like that junghwanah..' Nari said and pat his back.

'i-i come home by m-myself' Junghwan said with a sob. Nari quickly hug him and stroke the back of his hair.

'Haruto was not feeling well and I come to pick him up during noontime and I have to cock. so I couldn't come to pick you up junghwanah... Don't cry okay' Nari said still hugging him.

'O-okay.. But I am still mad' junghwan said and broke the hug.

'you will have to wash my clothes for a week' junghwan continue and smirked.

'you little devil' Nari said and pinch his cheek.

'ahhhh'

'sure sure' Nari said and walk away.

'my plan work!' junghwan said to himself with a mysterious smirk on his face while walking towards his room.

'Ruto can I come in?' Nari said standing in front of Haruto bedroom.

'Y-yeah..' Haruto said and Nari quickly went inside.  Haruto was laying down on the bed, covering himself with a thick blanket.

'Hey, how are you feeling?' Nari said and went towards him.

'Im good, I guess' he said not even moving.

'Youre not ruto, I think we should just go to see doctor, this isn't good, you have shooting tomorrow as well' Nari said with a concerned tone.

'You know what? Just lay down beside me, ill be alright' he said and smiled weakly.

'Its not funny ruto! Look you're so hot as well, did you perhaps have a fever?' Nari said as she check his temperature.

'i think so, I am really cold too' he said. Nari stay silent for awhile and then she said

'P-Please get well soon' Seeing Haruto at this state broke Nari heart which brings tears of sadness in her eyes, without knowing a tears already escape her eyes which goes notice by haruto.

'Yah... Are you crying?' Haruto said worriedly and sit up to cup her face.

'N-no' Nari obviously lied while sobbing.

'I am fine Nari, don't be sad' Haruto said and hug her. Nari hug him back but all she felt was a wet sweat on his back.

'You really are sick, aren't you? I will take a wet towel stay here' Nari said and broke the hug.

Nari went to the kitchen to take a wet towel and come back right after.

'C-can you lift up your back shirt, you're sweaty' Nari said shyly when Haruto just chuckle and starting to lift his shirt.

'Go on' Haruto said teasingly while smirking.

'Dont you dare tease me, ill call junkyu oppa to do it instead' Nari said kinda threatening him.

'No not him' Haruto reply quickly.

'then stay still and stop talking' Nari said and begin to wipe his back.

'Done!'

'What!! Already? Nah do it more' Haruto complain since he really enjoy the treatment but it was too short.

'Its already done! Stop being childish and face me' Nari said, while whining he turn around and pout.

'now what' he said, still disappointed.

Without even saying anything Nari come closer and then started to wipe his neck and shoulder area.

'N-nari' he was taken aback by her sudden action.

'what? You want to do it yourself?' She said in confused.

'N-no, it's just-'

'Aish... I won't go any further you lil boi' Nari teased him and started wiping again.

Haruto gulp loud enough for him to hear when his eyes glued to Nari's kissable lip.

'can I kiss you?' he asked all of the sudden which makes Nari stop doing what she's doing and then look at him.

'Why are you asking' as soon as Nari said that he crashed his lips on her lips, pulling her by the waist and make her sit on his lap. He didn't go any further he just wants to taste her cherry pink lips that are way too tempting. After a while they broke the kiss and Nari look away trying to hide her blushing cheeks. She didn't even notice she's on top of his lap.

'Nari look at me' Haruto demand. Nari slowly turn to face him, he just smiles at her which confuses her.

'W-what?' she asked.

'i love you' He said and rest his head on her shoulder.

'I-i love you too' Nari said.

I AM SORRYYYYYY

i am so so sooo sorry i am so inactive the past few days, I've been so busy with my business and literally have no time to write anything, my brain won't cooperate even if I try to write lol. Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know i won't be able to update as much as I used to since I'll be very busy this month, but I will try to update occasionally!

Please continue supporting my Haruto ff, love you all ❤️