<3>

On a one fine day, treasure gathered at one place where they are meant to film. Along with them, Nari was also there, they were about to film their first episode of treasure map.

After a while they finally started filming, Nari was staring at them from the side, Nari couldn't control herself but smile at them the whole time because they look so happy altogether and they were so funny and they seem to enjoy the shooting a lot.

After the shooting was done, they were supposed to go home straight until Nari decided to treat the boys for lunch since they haven't eaten anything yet. As they arrived at the restaurant Nari notice something is wrong with junkyu. He doesn't talk much like he usually does and he looks really tired. Since that's the case, Nari approach him and asked him what exactly is wrong with him.

'junkyu are you okay?'

'yea yea.. I'm fine' junkyu reply with a tired smile.

'wanna talk outside?' Nari asked him again and junkyu just can't ignore anymore and they both excuse themselves and went outside for a talk.

'so... What's wrong?' Nari started the conversation

'umm... Last night my mom texted me saying that my father isn't really in good condition, so I was worried and today I couldn't focus on the shooting which goes noticed by the CEO---' Nari cut him off by hugging him tightly.

'it's fine, I will try to reach your mom as soon as we go home okay, and I will also talk to the CEO, you trust me? Everything is going to be alright okay, so now you just need to have fun' Nari comfort the older one and junkyu almost cry out hearing Nari's words but he handles it.

'okay thanks for concerning about me, and I hope I don't cause you trouble' junkyu said and broke the hug.

'of course not, you know this is why I am here with you guys right?' Nari flash a big smile on junkyu which makes junkyu also smile.

'let's go in now' Nari said and went inside followed by junkyu.

'Yah Hyung just eat yours' jungwhan, the giant baby complains on his Hyung hyunsuk stealing his hams.

'Ani, yours is better than mine' hyunsuk said as he take a bite of jungwhan hams.

'then I will eat yours, have mine' jungwhan try to reach out for hyunsuk hams but stopped by him.

'yah when did I say you can have it' hyunsuk said and pull back his plate.

'seriously Hyung? Nari Noona come on, tell hyunsuk hyung to eat his own hams, he keeps on stealing mine' jungwhan complains about hyunsuk to Nari which made her laugh so hard.

'wae wae waeee? Why are you laughing? It's not funny Noona... I want my ham' jungwhan on another hand said with a pout on his face.

Nari just can't hold her laughs seeing the eldest and youngest fighting over a food.

'arraseo... Hyunsuk Oppa just eat yours... Uri jungwhan is just a baby.... We need to feed him well...' Nari said to hyunsuk making him whine.

'Hyung why are you evening whining? You're the eldest know that' Jihoon smacks on hyunsuk as the others just laugh their ass off.

Hyunsuk hesitantly transfer the hams he steals to the right owner jungwhan. As soon as he put the hams on jungwhan plate, jungwhan stand up and sit anywhere where there is no 'hyunsuk' and ate his hams peacefully.

Nari relaxed on her bed after a long day of work, but soon interrupted by a knock on her door.

'come in'

It was Haruto.

'hi ruto... What brings you here?' Nari asked the younger one who look pretty nervous.

'oh... The bracelet you gave me last night, can I use them tonight as well? I mean it helps me so...' Haruto said.

'of course, you can have it as long as it helps you, I don't mind giving it to close friends so... You can keep it' Nari said making Haruto surprised by her word 'close friend'.

'oh... Thank you so much' Haruto said and bowed at her.

'you know what ruto? Talk to me casually' Nari said.

'okay I got it' Haruto said and almost bowed but stopped when he noticed his action.

'anything else?' Nari asked with half-laugh.

'no-no... I'll head back right away' Haruto said and leave the room immediately.

'what is he so nervous for? It's not like I am gonna eat him' Nari said before she goes back to her bed and ready to sleep. But then she remember about junkyu. She quickly get up from her bed and dial the CEO number.

'hello Nari' on the other side of the phone, the CEO said.

'Hello sir, I want to talk to you about junkyu, are you busy?' Nari asked first.

'no... You can talk'

Nari explain junkyu condition briefly to the CEO which is surprisingly understood by him.

'okay okay... I get it.. You don't need to worry anymore, I don't really care about that but I hope you can tell him that his personal life shouldn't damage the image of him as an idol okay?' the CEO stated.

'YES SIR' Nari said and sound like. Soldier.

'and also sir.. I want junkyu's parents info, can I have it' Nari asked.

'okay I'll send you after this' the CEO said and Nari bid a formal goodbye and ended the call. Soon after that, she received a file link which is obviously junkyu's parents info file.

She smile through the phone and dial Jungkyu's mother phone number and explain everything to her.

'he will be fine with me, you do not need to worry, I will take good care of him please take good care of his dad' said said to junkyu mothers.

After a while they ended the call and Nari went out from her room to search for junkyu. As she walked passed the living room, she saw him lying down on the floor with jeongwoo again watching movie. As much as she don't want to disturb them she needs to tell him about her conversation with the CEO and his parents.

'junkyu can I talk to you? It won't take long'

–––————————💌–––————————

As much as i wanted to made it longer, i am just too lazy, pleae bear my lazy ass with me :( sorry if there is more grammatical errors here, i didn't re-read it or edit it, well yeah because of my lazy ass again :)

𝑽𝑶𝑻𝑬!