<7>

As she went to her bedroom, she takes a bath and change into comfy clothes. After that she quickly jumped up to her bed and try to sleep.

On the other hand, the living room was filled with tense silence. Everyone is worrying about Y/N, but they don't know what to do.

'ill talk to her later, you guys can go rest.' Haruto said breaking the silence atmosphere.

'she said to not ask her anything though' junghwan said.

'It's not always the best to stay alone when we are not in a great mood, we secretly always want someone to comfort us right? So I bet Nari also needs that 'someone'' Haruto said and the guys nodded their heads.

'okay, if Ruto said he will talk to her, I guess we can all go to our room' hyunsuk said and the guys nodded their head again with agreement.

TIME SKIP

After the guys  left Haruto get ready to go to Nari room to talk to her, he grabs one glass of milk and head to her room.

He knocked on the door before he went in but he got no answer, so he went in silently.

'Nari...' he said and approach her. She was sleeping peacefully.

'i guess you're sleeping....' Haruto said and try to walk away but Nari spoke.

'please...'

'please don't leave...' Nari said between her sobs.

'Hey...Nari... I'm here, I'm not going to leave you okay...' Haruto said as he bend down to level with her face.

'ruto....?' she said and open her eyes.

'Are you hungry?' Haruto said.

Nari sit up slowly and said

'if I say yes, will you cook for me?' with a smile on her face.

'i mean, there's a food leftover' Haruto said shyly.

'Ani... I'm not hungry' she said.

'oh... Here's your milk, drink it up' Haruto said and pass the milk which Nari gladly take it.

'So...um... Are you okay?' Haruto said with a concerned tone.

'I wish I am' said Nari before she drinks the whole milk.

'I am not going to ask you why, but I hope you know that I am ready to listen to you, all the time' he said.

'time will pass and I'll be fine, no need to worry about me, I am sorry I made y'all worry today' Nari said and flash him a weak smile.

'it's fine with us Nari...' he said and patted her head.

Nari was shocked at Haruto's sudden action but he let him be and smile at him.

'thank you ruto...' she said.

As Haruto admired her face, his eyes land on Nari soft and kissable lip, he looks back at her eyes that already started at his. They made eye contact. Nari gulped and close her eyes preparing for what's gonna happen. Haruto hesitantly lean closer as he remembers this isn't good, but still he don't want to lose the chance.

He close his eyes and lean a little bit closer and now their lips are connected. He kisses her gently and slowly and it was passionate, Nari goes with the flow and kiss him back which form a smile on Haruto face. Before they get any further Haruto control himself and broke the kiss.

'Goodnight, see you tomorrow' Haruto said before kissing her forehead and left her room.

'goodnight' Nari whispered after he left and smile like an idiot.

'you're driving me crazy' she said before she drifted off to sleep.

Haruto POV

'what have I done?'

'what if she don't want to talk to me any more because of that?'

'UGRH....'

'Why can't you control yourself Haruto you dumbass.'

'but she kissed me back, right?'

'that means...'

'okay whatever, we will see tomorrow'

'you're driving me crazy Nari'

TIME SKIP.

Nari wake up in a good mood because of what happened last night. She wakes up early in the morning and prepare a special breakfast for treasure. She causes a lot of mess yesterday so she wants to apologize in this way since she knows she will succeed for sure.

'What are you doing?' 

'OMG WT-' She almost cursed but she handles it and turn her whole body to where the voice was coming from.

'omg Jihoon! You scared the hell out of me' she said while Jihoon just stood there with straight face.

'Are you hungry?' she asked but no answer.

'Aigo... Are you mad at me because of yesterday?' she said and approach him. Jihoon just stared at her deeply and it confuses Nari.

'what happened?' she asked again.

'Are you okay?' he asked back.

'I am fine Jihoon don't worry about me! And I am so sorry for yesterday' she said and lower her head to show respect.

'come here' he said and to Nari surprised, he hug her and pat her back.

'If you're fine, that's all that matters' he said and broke the hug.

'thank you jihoon' Nari said.

'What is it? Why does it smell like something is burning' and that is when she knew, she fuck up.

'OMG MY PANCAKE' Nari said and quickly return to the kitchen and turn off the stove.

'omg I literally almost burn the entire kitchen' she said and almost tear up.

'WHAT HAPPEN?' someone comes to the kitchen after wakening up by Nari loud scream.

It was Asahi.

'DID YOU BURN THE KITCHEN?' he literally screams now that he wakes up all the members.

'WHAT? WHO BURN THE KITCHEN?' Hyunsuk come to the kitchen have awake.

'THE KITCHEN?' Doyoung also came.

'calm down kids, asahi was just overreacted, she actually burned the pancakes and NOT the kitchen' Jihoon stand up for Nari and Nari nodded her head rapidly with agreement.

'did you hurt yourself then' Hyunsuk asked in concern even tho he looks like he's still in a dreamland.

'I'm completely fine' Nari said and shook her head.

'okay then' they say and went back to their rooms.

TIME SKIP

'WAKE UP EVERYONE, THE BREAKFAST IS READY, COME TO HE KITCHEN NOW' Nari yelled from the kitchen loud enough for everyone to hear except one person. Park jeongwoo.

'where is jeongwoo' she asked after everyone else arrived.

'probably sleeping and snoring' jungwhan said between his yawn and sound like a cow.

'I'll deal with him, eat your breakfast' Nari said before she left the kitchen and went to jeongwoo room.

'PARK JEONGWOO' she said and smack him with a pillow.

'YES SIR' He said and sit up half-awake as soon as he heard Nari voice.

'now sir, clean up and come to the kitchen, time for breakfast' with that she immediately left the room and embarrassed jeongwoo.

——————————💌——————————

Pray for jeongwoo again this time 🤡
VOTE!