<23>

'i like you ruto...'

May said as she holds his hand and stares at him with hopeful eyes until

'I-i'm sorry M-' she cut off his sentence by smashing her lips on Haruto's forcefully. Haruto widen his eyes and quickly push her away.

'Wtf May!' He hissed and glared at her.

'I- I'm sorry ruto.. But I-' this time Haruto cut off her sentence.

'i don't want to see you anymore May' Haruto said angrily and walk out of the room immediately. May run after him and stand in front of him to stop him.

'Ruto please listen I-'

'What May!?' Haruto yelled.

'Please give me a chance okay! I promise I will make you happy please, don't get mad at me, I only have you' May started to cry and kneeled in front of him.

Haruto sighs in frustration as he bend down and hold her arms to support her while making her stand up.

'Look May, we can't be together! Plus I only see you as my friend nothing more, I am sorry if I give you hope but it's complicated' Haruto said softening his voice. As much as He wants to tell her about his relationship with Nari but he also knows that May could leak it anytime if she knows about his love life, he needed to protect his image because he is a part of soon to debut group treasure.

'Why! Why ruto? Am I not enough? I will change if you want me too, please don't reject me' May said while holding his hands tightly.

'May don't be like this, we can stay as friends okay' Haruto said.

'No! I don't want to be just a friend to you!' May said still crying.

'it seems like you really don't understand. I don't feel the same way you feel about me okay!' Haruto said in a cold tone and yank her hand away.

'please if you are not willing to let me go, don't come near me anymore' with that he walk away from her.

'He did what!!??' a girl yelled.

'he rejected her I saw them' another girl replied.

'who's 'her'' a girl asked.

'of course it's May' the other one said.

'Omg how could he reject her! I thought they are already so close to each other what happened?' the girl asked again with a confused face.

'how could I know! Why don't we just asked herself May?' the other one said with a smirk.

'yeah sure'

The two girls walks towards girls bathroom since they know May was there.

'Hey May' one girl said making May almost jumped from her place.

'Omg Aeri! you scared the freak out of me' May said as she rolls her eyes.

'So how's it going?' Aeri asked.

'Jezz he fucking rejected me' May said revealing her true side.

'i mean we already know, but how are you doing to deal with that' the other girl leeun asked.

'I gotta play it cool, maybe it's to early. I will not give up this soon' she said and smirks.

If you don't know what's going on

Here's a flashback.

--------------------------------

'he's cute' one girl (May) said with a creepy smile on her face while admiring him eating lunch with his friends.

'I want him' she continue.

'what's his name again?' she asked her friends who stand beside her.

'Haruto....' a girl (leeun) replied.

(this is from chapter 12 :))

--------

Let me know how do you want the story to continue! (please no change of lead characters). Although I already have a plot in my mind I want to know how you want the story to turns out!