<21>

The car ride was quiet, Haruto couldn't figure out if Nari is mad or not because she looks okay while talking to May but she also didn't talk to him or even glance at him.

Haruto fingers were fighting each other, he's stuck between 'I should talk to her' and 'what if she's mad'.

'Noona... Today I meet a really dangerous girl' junghwan said out of the blue, breaking the quiet atmosphere.

'Oh who is she?' Nari asked and look cheerful than before.

'i don't know her name but, she said she likes me but her expression and eyes tells different' junghwan said making weird face which make nari smile widely.

'aigo... But why did you call her dangerous?' Nari asked curiously.

'she yelled my name loudly with flame in her eyes and then confess to me! She looks like she was going to kill me anytime if I didn't run away which I luckily did' junghwan said making Nari laugh happily.

'Omg junghwan'

'What! Its true!'

'junghwan you can sit on the middle if you want to talk to Nari, i feel like I am the third wheel here' said Haruto who sit in the middle while the two forgot his presence.

'No it's okay here' junghwan reply casually, Nari didn't say anything.

'is she really mad at me?'

'i mean of course she saw me with another girl'

'but she also looks okay while she was talking to May, right?'

'Should I talk to her?'

'i think I should' with that he left his room and went towards Nari.

'Nari can I come inside?' he said and try to knock the door but the door open itself when he touches it.

But Nari wasn't there which surprise him, he quickly went to the kitchen hoping that Nari would be there. But she wasn't. Well at least there is yoshi drinking a coke.

'hyung do you know where Nari is?' he asked looking around the kitchen.

'shes in the living room with jeongwoo and junghwan, they are studying' Yoshi said continuing to drink his coke.

Haruto quickly went to the living room and finally saw Nari with junghwan and jeongwoo.

'Nari...' he exclaimed.

'Oh ruto... We are doing homeworks join us, aren't you classmate with junghwan? You probably also have homework' she said.

'can we talk? Private?' Haruto requested.

'why private bro?' jeongwoo said narrowing his eyebrow.

'i am serious Nari... Let's talk, I'll wait for you in your room' Haruto was kinda pissed off and went to Nari room to wait for her.

Sighing, she excused herself and follow Haruto.

'what is it ruto?' she asked as soon as she enters the room.

'Are you mad at me? Nari, I swear she's only classmate nothing more, she was bu-'

'i am not mad at you ruto...' Nari said and approach him.

'Nor will I ever be, I trust you and I know she's only a classmate no need to worry' Nari continue but look down.

'then why won't you talk to me?' Haruto asked, grabbing her hands.

'I-i was a little bit taken aback, when I s-saw you holding h-her hand' Nari said still looking down.

'Are you jealous?' Haruto asked teasingly.

'Anii' she quickly answered as she lookup.

'My Nari is jealous isn't she?' Haruto continue to tease her as she blush harder.

'don't call me like that' Nari said and look away.

'hahah it's so fun to tease you, but Nari I want you to know that I only had my eyes for you and I want you to trust me' Haruto said.

'i will'.

'let's go watch movie' Haruto suggested.

'okay sure' Nari agree quickly and show him thumps up.

Both went to the living room and Haruto search for a great movie to watch while Nari grab snacks from the kitchen.

A minutes later Jaehyuk come out from his room holding his tummy and went to the kitchen probably to eat. At first nothing is suspicious until Jaehyuk come back still holding his tummy and made a weird face which indicate he's hurting.

'J-jaehyuk oppa? Are you okay?' Nari asked and drop her snack that she was holding while Haruto stared at him with a confused face.

'Oppa....' Nari yelled when Jaehyuk suddenly falls on the floor.

'Hyung!!' Haruto quickly run to him followed by worried Nari.

'Oppa... Where does it hurt? Please be fine, ruto can you wake up others?' Nari said and hold jaehyuk on her lap.

'Okay' Haruto said and quickly run toward the leader room first.

'Jaehyuk oppa where does it hurt?' Nari said and wipe off Jaehyuk sweats.

'My s-stomach' Jaehyuk said.

'Omg what's wrong Jaehyuk?' hyunsuk and others finally came.

'lets bring him to the hospital' Jihoon said and they all agree.

'It seems like he ate food that he has allergic to' the doctor said to the treasure manager.

'will it take long for him to recover?' the manager asked

'Not at all. maybe 3 to 5 days' the doctor said.

'thank you doctor, and also can we bring him home?' the manager asked again.

'Yes of course'

'thank you so much' he bowed before he went inside the cabin.

'be careful in the future, the doctor said you ate food that you have allergic to' the manager said to sick Jaehyuk who lie down on the bed.

'yea I'm sorry' he apologised immediately.

'And Nari you should also pay more attention to what they are eating in a day, you should know everything like this, what they are allergic to and what they dislike' the manage low key scold Nari who sit on the visitor chair.

'ne sir' Nari couldn't argue with him.

'its not her fault though' Jaehyuk defend her.

'ya whatever im going, you can go home' the manager said before he went outside.

'How are you feeling?' mashiho asked.

'im good let's go home' Jaehyuk said and stand up from the bed.

While everyone left the room, Nari and Haruto we're still sitting on the chair because Nari didn't move an inch and Haruto was waiting for her to go out first.

'Hey are you okay? Aren't we going out as well?' Haruto said and approach her.

'This is my fault' Nari mumbled.

'What!? No it's not your fault, how could it be? Don't think like that Nari...' Haruto said and hug her.

'thanks'