<27>

Nari POV

I put Haruto hand that was on my waist aside as I quietly get up from the bed trying my best to not wake him up. I check his temperature before I went outside and it was still hot but not that much.

Wearing the apron that was hanging on the wall, I try to cook for everyone since I am up early anyway.  I specially made soup for Haruto and Jaehyuk Oppa since both of them didn't feel well. Yes Jaehyuk Oppa is still feeling unwell, but he's much better now.

I put all the dish I made on the table, on while doing so,  Asahi oppa walk in to the kitchen and greet me.

'Good morning!' he said.

'Good morning! Do you want tea?' I asked and he shoke his head.

'No I'm fine, ill eat breakfast directly instead' he said and walk away.

'ill give this to Haruto and Jaehyuk oppa' I said and pick up a tray of 2 bowl of soup. It was kinda heavy so I have to be super careful. I walk to Jaehyuk oppa room first since his room is nearer than Haruto.

I realize I couldn't open the door when I already reach Jaehyuk oppa room. I sigh before I went back to the kitchen and put down one bowl and head to jaehyuk oppa room again.

I slowly open the door and it was still dark inside his room. I put the bowl on the side table and try to wake him up by shaking him a little.

'Jaehyuk oppa, wake up I made you a soup' I said and shake him again.

He slowly turn to me and open his eyes.

'oh okay, I'll eat it when I'm fully awake' he said and close his eyes again.

'No oppa you have to eat it now, it will tasteless if it turns cold, so before that you have to eat it' I said.

'Okay okay' he said and sit up.

'Ill go now, i also prepared regular breakfast, if you want to have it, just go to the kitchen' i said and he just nodded his head and i left his room.

I went back to kitchen to take another remaining bowl and went straight to Haruto room. When I enter the room he was sitting on the bed, the blanket still covering his leg and he was looking at his phone.

'Hey! I made soup for you' I said and walk near him.

'oh really! Thanks' he said and take the bowl immediately.

'i also prepared regular breakfast, you can have that later' I said and sit beside him.

'okay sure' he said and start digging into the soup.

THIRD PERSON POV

'Geez! Did Nari really made this? Waaa daebak!' Doyoung exclaimed and sit down on the chair preparing himself to feed his empty stomach.

'Dont eat too much, there are still others who haven't eaten yet' mashiho said to him.

'i know!' Doyoung said.

'oh you guys are here! Great I have something to tell you all' Nari said as all of them finally gathered in the kitchen.

'what is it!?' hyunsuk asked.

'The CEO postponed the date for today shooting obviously because of Haruto and Jaehyuk Oppa health! And also Haruto will skip his school until he recovered fully and I also don't have to go to work until both of them recovered!' Nari said which makes them shock as well as happy.

'really? The CEO really approve that?' Jihoon ask in disbelief.

'Yes he did! I was shocked too!' Nari said and they all let out a relief laugh.

'Waaa that is so cool! We can spend more time together then!' junkyu said happily until he saw Haruto giving him a death glare.

'thats right!' Nari said and junkyu just laugh nervously.

'No! She's having days off because she has to take care of me!' Haruto said casually which makes everyone look at him.

'what!? I am telling truth, right Nari?' Haruto said and eyed Nari.

'Y-yeah that's true but we can all spend time together r-right?' she said nervously.

Haruto didn't say anything further but he said gave her cold look.

after the breakfast, they all started to mind their own business, Haruto went inside his room as soon as he finish his breakfast while Nari prepare herself to do house chores.

'Hyunsuk oppa, If there is anything I could help, just let me know, I'll clean the kitchen now and after that ill be on Haruto room okay' Nari said to Hyunsuk.

'Okay sure' Hyunsuk reply and continue minding his own business.

After cleaning up the kitchen as fast as she can, Nari went straight to Haruto room with excitement until he saw him playing video games.

'are you for real? You are sick and still play video games?' She said and sit down on the bed.

he didn't respond to her question as if he didn't care. Nari though he just didn't heard her so she took out her phone that was on the side pocket of her jacket and starting to scroll through her social media.

'oh by the way, Haruto we still have to see the doctor!' Nari said to him but he still didn't say anything which piss off Nari.

'Yahh I am talking to you' she said and snatch his headphone away from.his head.

Haruto widen his eyes and said

'give me back Nari' clearly he was angry because of the sudden action of her.

'No! I said we have to see doctor ruto!' Nari raise her voice.

'Forget that damn doctor and let me continue my game' he shout angrily and take the headphone from her hand and put it back on.

Nari let out a loud sigh before she stands up and walk out of his room. She couldn't believe he just did that to her! What did he do? He shout at her and being a rude asshole without any reason! Well maybe there's a reason.

'Whats wrong with him!?' she wonder as she sit on the couch.

'Nari do you think this is good?' Junkyu come out from nowhere with decent clothes covering his body making him look stunning.

'Why? Where are you going? A date?' she said raising her eyebrows and smirk a little.

'What!? No! I just want to know if my fashion taste is good or not, Doyoung always told me to upgrade my fashion!' he said and pout.

'hmm... You look good! Not bad!' She said and give him thumbs up.

'really!?' he said happily.

'Not at all' Haruto suddenly appear and shock both junkyu and Nari.

'bleh who ask your opinion' Junkyu said and pull out his tongue.

'Dont mind him Junkyu oppa, you look really cool' Nari said and smile at him which makes Haruto even more angry than he already is.

'Then go date him! You--' Haruto didn't finish his sentence and walk inside his room, slamming the door hard.

'Gosh, did you two fight or what!?' junkyu asked Nari who look down and probably feeling sad.

'Yea kind of' she said.

'go talk to him' junkyu said.

'hmm' Nari just hum in respond and stand up from the couch and walk to Haruto room.

She try to open the door but it was closed.

'Ruto... Open the door let's talk' she said helplessly.

'Not now'