1

⚠Heavy language in this chapter⚠
(Cussing)

Black Tea

Levi currently stood in front of commander Erwin in his office.

"Thank you for coming so soon levi." Erwin said as he sat behind his desk.

"Cut the crap and get to the point as to why you had to call me here." Said Levi as he crossed his arms.

"Well I brought you here to tell you the the survey corps no longer has the money to supply your excessive amount of black tea." Erwin said as he looked up at levi.

Levi stood in front of his commander livid at what he was just told.

'How is it that shitty glasses get to keep all of her experimental test and shit but I can't have my tea, and how is black expensive test. I could rip him a new ass right now.'
Thought levi.

Levi didn't hear what erwin was saying all he needed right now was a breath of fresh air, and a ride through town sounded great to levi right now.

"I understand you may disagree with this but you spend most of our money on your expensive taste, and we simply-"

Erwin was cut off by the sound of his office door slamming shut.

"Well he took that better than expected." Erwin said to himself.

After levi slammed his commanders door shut he marched to the training grounds to hopefully get through to his horse.

As levi arrived to the training grounds everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at there caption.

"I've never seen caption levi so angry before." Armin said to eren and mikasa.

"I know, and here we thought he was scary before." Replied eren.

Mikasa had nothing to say as everyone watched there caption approached them.

"Everyone runs until dawn." Yelled levi as he walked passed them to the stables.

Everyone stood and stared at there caption.

Levi turned around after he didn't here them running

"NOW! RUN RUN RUN!" He yelled.

Everyone turned around tucked tail and ran. They ran like the devil himself was after them.

"Who pissed in his tea?" Asked eren.

"Don't know but I wish he wouldn't take it out on us." Said armin.

"I doesn't matter what we think or wish we just need to listen to him." Said mikasa as she ran passed them.

Levi had watch to make sure each cadet was running. When he was satisfied at the fact everyone was running he continued his way to the stables.

Levi arrived at the stables at saddled up his horse, got on and stared his way to town.