The Next Three Years With My Brothers Bestfriend. 3

I'm all alone now. Just me and Jake in this big house, all alone. What to do? Skinny dipping you say? Hmm let me think about it - no a freaking crazy!

"No Jake I will not go skinny dipping with you!" I yelled pulling my pillow over my over my face. Jake was sitting on me, telling me that I was going skinny dipping whether I liked it or not.

"Please Addie it's boring without Cole and Mel here!" Jake pleaded.

"Go for it Jakey but I'm not skinny dipping." I replied.

"Well at least come swimming with me. It's not very often we get the house to ourselves now is it?" he pleaded again. He looked sort of sincere, but what part of skinny dipping is sincere? Let's be serious now.

"I'll go swimming but I'm not skinny dipping." I said. I got off me and pulled me up go to the drawer and picking out a yellow bikini for me. I laughed and he threw it at me and sat on the floor with crossed legs staring at me, waiting for me to get changed. "Get out Jake!" I shouted at him. He got up slowly, pouting as he went.

"But I love you." he whimpered.

"Out!"

He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. I knew he was looking through the key hole I could see his shadow below the door. So I walked over to the door slipped off my top so I was in my bra and slipped the shirt over the door handle covering the key hole. "GOD DAMNIT ADDISON!" he yelled. This brought a satisfied smirk to my face and I continued to change in to my bikini.

I opened the door and Jake was casually leaning against the wall waiting for me. He glared at me playfully. "You are gonna get it for that!" Jake growled sexily. I laughed and skipped down the stairs to the back door and out to the pool.

"I'm coming for you Addie!" he yelled running down the stairs, going through with his plan of skinny dipping by pulling off his shorts as he ran towards the pool. Nothing I hadn't seen before, but he wasn't shy at all.

I jumped in the pool before he got to me and swan to the other side of the pool. He stopped at the edge. Standing there buck naked at ten at night. "Is it cold?" He asked sheepishly. I let out a laugh.

"Naw Jakey are you worried?" I teased.

"No." He didn't look too convincing.

"Who are you trying to convince, Jake? Me? Or you?" I giggled.

"Me." He chuckled.

"Go put your shorts on you'll get a chill." I smirked.

"Uh-uh!" and with that he jumped in the pool and swam over to me, shaking like leaf. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Cold?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Very." he shivered.

"This was a great idea wasn't it." I giggled.

"Mmmm. Means I get you all to myself." he pulled e closer to him and I had an idea of where this was going to lead and there was no way it was gonna happen in the pool.

"Uh-uh Jakey. Not here." I said and pushed him off me.

"But I'm coooold!" he cooed pulling me back.

"Then get out of the pool!"

"You're no fun!" he pouted.

"I am so fun! Just not in the pool!" I retorted.

"Shower?" He suggested and I laughed.

"Do you remember the last time we got in the bath together?" I asked curiously. He smirked.

"Oh yes I do." He grinned like an idiot. "When I asked you to be my girlfriend." he chuckled.

"That's right and then Cole walked in on us and cracked it big time. Now can you imagine us having a shower together and -" he cut me off.

"YES!" he yelled. I laughed.

"Let me finish!" I scolded with a laugh. "...and Cole walking in?" he laughed.

"He wouldn't care!" he said.

"Pfft as if he wouldn't care! The fact is I'm still his baby sister and you're still his best friend! Just because he's married doesn't mean he'll change completely Jake!" I argued, knowing full well that Mel and Cole were on a plane now.

"Please baby?" he pouted and gave me puppy dog eyes and I instantly melted, I have to learn to slap him when he does that.

"Ugh! You're a bad man Jacob!" I growled and swam to the stairs getting out of the pool.

I could see Jake silently rejoicing as he followed, stopping to stare at my butt as I got out of the pool. I walked back in to the house grabbing a towel from the laundry as we walked through it. I quickly dried myself off and then walked upstairs knowing that jake had stopped to put his shorts back on.

"You're so sexy." I jumped as Jake came up behind me murmuring in my ear sending those familiar chills down my spine. I smiled and turned around meeting his lips as my arms snaked around his neck.

We shuffled our way to the bathroom our lips never parting. I turned the shower on and waited for it to heat up. "Clothes or no clothes?" Jake asked between kisses.

"Clothes." I answered.

"You suck." he mumbled kissing my neck.

"You would know." I joked.

"I do." he laughed and slapped his arm. He poked his tongue out at me with a chuckle and I adjusted the heat to the shower and we hopped in.

"Mmmm nice and hot." He groaned as we hopped in together sharing the flow of boiling water.

"I love you." I looked up at him grinning, it was moments like these that made my life complete.

"I love you too." He stated and kissed me softly.

I'm sure you don't wanna know what happened next but we ended up in the bedroom rolled in sheets. It was a relaxing night after that. We watched a movie and snuggled the whole night.

"Yo Addie wanna take the puppy for a walk?" Jake called. It was eleven in the morning and it was a beautiful day outside. It was nice and sunny outside, really warm.

"Sounds like a good idea." I replied. Pulling myself up off the couch and to the back yard to get the dog Biscuit. "Here Biscuit!" I called. She came running to me as she saw me carrying the leash. "Hi girl ... wanna go for a walk?" I asked as she jumped up for a cuddle.

"Oh you got her." Jake walked out the back. I smiled and put Biscuit on the leash.

"Where are we walking to?" I asked.

"Thought we might go get some brunch." He smiled as he took my hand and we walked Biscuit through the house.

"Ooh that sounds good I'm super hungry." I grinned.

"After last night? You should be." he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and we walked down to the beach and sat at the café. We ordered hash browns, sausages, grilled tomato eggs and orange juice. It as so good. And Biscuit made a puppy friend named Bossy, and his owner Eileen was a lovely old lady that was having brunch with her Husband Earl.

"I love this place." I sighed as he walked home hand in hand after giving Biscuit a run on the beach.

"I love this place because you're here." Jake grinned. I smiled. The exact same reason I loved this place, because he was here.