Prologue (Edited)

First entire prologue is Aether's POV. It won't be that Long, but I'll add in the mood color eyes like I was gonna say.

Gold: Normal

Red: Angry

Cobalt Blue: Sad

Emerald Green: Frightened/Scared

Hot Pink: Shy

Black: Beyond Pissed/Insane

That's her eye colors of Emotions! Now, TO THE STORY!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally! Today's the last day here in this horrible place before I go to my new school! I'm so excited to get away from those mean people who always spoke badly about me behind my back. Checking the clock on my night stand, I squeaked slightly before running around the room to pack my stuff. 'Toothbrush... Check! Toothpaste... Check! Kitchen utensils... Check! Special Seasoning, yup! Everything else inside... Check! Alright! I'm all set!' She thought as she patted her teddy bag.

Humming, I checked the clock again, 'Still got another few hours before the bus arrives... I should probably do a bit of research in the meantime.' My tummy then rumbled, "Perhaps I should get something to eat first... eheheh..." I said to myself as I grabbed a bento that I made earlier from inside my bag, always need some emergency food just in case I get hungry. Grabbing the utensils, I opened my bento as casual ate my food shile sitting outside on the roof.

I hummed along with the birds beside me, communicating with them through a small lullaby I remembered far back in the distant past. Tears me apart thinking about it, but hey! At least I get to start a new for myself, maybe with some animals if they can coms in too... A honk then woke me of my daydreaming. I look down to see the bus as the driver waited inside the vehicle. Beaming in joy, I quickly hop down from the roof, stuffing the bento and utensils in the bag quickly before going inside the bus.

I waved to the driver in greeting, beaming happily in joy as I sat down and stared out to the scenery to pass some time before we reach my new school;

New World Academy.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it was too short! D:

I'll try to make the next 2 chapters longer than this by x5 okay?

Thanks!

《Plus, I do not own One Piece! Except Aether Kazuko....》