seventeen.

'PASSIONFRUIT'

"I... like you too." The blush on his face only deepened, his words causing Yuna to widen her eyes in shock. A bright smile crept onto her face, making Chat Noir mirror her cute expression.

"Really?" The raven-haired girl couldn't help but move closer to his face, brown orbs sparkling with excitement. A hum and a nod came from the hero, his emerald-eyes travelling down to her lips. "What happens now?"

"I don't know." He whispered, inching forward just a bit more. His hand moved down to hers, entwining their fingers together. She felt his warm breath against her skin, causing her to gulp nervously.

"Do we—?"

Maybe time stopped when his lips met hers, but the flutter only intensified. Yuna's heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. She could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth, how addictively he invaded all her senses.

It still wasn't clear if she dreamt this moment to life, but there was raw emotion in the way his fingers curled around hers. Chat Noir kept his eyes half open, sneaking a guilty peek at her every time he came back for air, just to make sure this wasn't a product of his imagination.

He wasn't sure if nature rooted for this moment or if his mind tricked him into a perfect present, but every breath he took smelled like green tea and passionfruit and for the first time since he'd known himself, he didn't feel as shy around her. If anything, the warm feeling of her breath, although destabilizing, was inviting. This time around he draped both arms around Yuna's small frame and met her lips again halfway.

Finally breaking the kiss, the two collected their breaths. The raven-haired girl stared into his emerald eyes, smiling softly when he pressed his lips against her forehead. The flutter in her chest never seemed to go away, now accompanied with an indescribable feeling.

"Yuna," Tingles shot through her body as the blonde hero whispered her name. A gentle smile tugged at his lips as her head face up to look at him, her expression mirroring his. "Will you be my princess?"

The girl's smile only widened as she nodded happily, giggling as Chat kissed her once more.

↽──♕──⇁

"So, the suit will materialise a lot faster now, and the mask will appear too. Also, I've changed it to an eye mask like you requested."

"Thanks, Leo." S.H.I.E.L.D's Helicarrier had arrived in Paris, floating high above the Park Estate while remaining in stealth mode. Agents bustled around, preventing threats and tracking HYDRA bases. Yuna had been called into the carrier to receive her new suits and weapons, as per request from her boss, Nick Fury. This also gave her the chance to reunite with her friends, Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons.

"Director Fury wants to see you." Jemma's British accent gracefully laced her voice as she smiled at the young girl, the latter mirroring her expression. With a firm nod to both Leo and Jemma, the youngest of the three left the tech lab, making her way to Fury's office.

"She reminds me of us when we were younger." Leo voiced, a fond smile taking place as his partner stood by his side.

"Mind you, we were years older than her when she started."

Nick Fury was a tall, intimidating man, his eyepatch adding more onto his tough exterior. Even with his blank looks and authoritative voice, Yuna knew that it was only a facade. The moment she skipped into his office, the girl didn't fail to notice the tug at the corner of his lips, as well as the softness in his eyes.

"Director."

"Agent 616," With his hands held behind his back, Fury strode up to the holographic screens displaying Shigan's fights alongside the Miraculous holders. "Mission report, stat."

"The number of akuma attacks have decreased in the past few months, however, the strength in the villains has increased. I suspect Hawk Moth is going to execute a much larger plan in the future."

"Any progress on the mastermind behind the mask?"

"No, sir. He hasn't shown in public yet and it's hard to follow the butterflies after they're purified." The dark-skinned man nodded in satisfaction, his eyes lingering on the closed door before his demeanor vanished. His eyebrow rose as he quickly sat down in his chair, thumb and index finger holding his chin as he asked;

"Any progress with the cat?"

"W-Well, I—" Yuna blushed furiously, giving the director the answer he wanted. Sucking in air and pursing his lips, all the while nodding approvingly.

"Daaamn, girl," Fury pressed a button on his office phone, the voice of Maria Hill emitting from the other side. A smirk stretched out onto the man's face, pride in his voice as he spoke. "Pay up, Hill."

"No way, she did? Ah, shit."

Of course they would bet on this, the raven-haired girl thought as she rolled her eyes, an amused expression on her face. From the moment she had turned 13, both Nick and Maria had always gambled whenever Yuna met a boy on a mission, and whether they would end up together or not. The odds were mostly in Fury's favour, though the one-eyed man was almost on par with Maria. Even when Yuna had met Daniel, the shocked reaction that Fury had when he found out the boy was gay had given the entirety of level 8 agents a laugh of the century.

"Tell Rogers and Stark too."

"Might as well tell all the Avengers while you're at it," Yuna snickered, unaware that her boss would take her up on the offer.

The moment she returned to her room, the ringtone of FREE's song playing from her phone. What followed was each member of the Earth's mightiest heroes.

"Hey, Nat, how are you?"

"Why didn't you tell me you got a boyfriend?!"

"Uncle Clint!"

"What's his name, age, interests, backstory-"

"Tony, what's up?"

"What's up is that you are no longer single, kid. Spill the deets."

"... Steve, don't you dare-"

"I sure hope he's a nice young gentleman and he better treat you nicely. You know, back in my day-"

"How's your research, Dr. Banner?"

"You know what happens when you put a boy and a girl together? Babies, that's what-"

"Thor, you have a phone?"

"Lady Yuna is betrothed! I, Thor Odinson, bestow my blessing upon you."In the end, the girl was forced to hold a faux conference with the Avengers, all adults listening intently to her speak about her love life.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

so they finally got together :>  also yuna's relationship w the avengers i find really cute bc they see her as like a daughter and aaaaa anyways spoiler alert y'all can expect to see her fighting in civil war 

- cloudttea