seven.

'BOOPS FROM CHAT NOIR'

The wind blew through the curtains of Yuna's bedroom, causing the sheets of fabric to shift. The girl hummed along to FREE's latest song, 'Expectations'. The song played as a new release on TV 5, as a way to promote the recently debuted K-POP group. Yuna smiled proudly as her brother made an appearance in the music video, singing the chorus with his members.

"I don't want to live up to the expectations

Sorry, eomma

Please don't be mad

Don't be disappointed

I'll make you proud in another way"

"And that's all for FREE's newest release, 'Expectations'! Next up, an exclusive interview with Ladybug and Chat Noir on 'Face to Face'! Don't be bemused, it's just the news." Nadja Chamack announced, piquing Yuna's curiosity. However, before she could research into it further, a knock on her window interrupted her thoughts. Surprised, the dark-haired girl turned to see the leather-clad hero on her balcony. The moonlight glistened upon him, illuminating his chiselled features, causing Yuna's eyes to widen at how handsome he really was. She cleared her throat and breathed deeply, trying to calm her racing heart.

"Chat Noir? What are you doing here?" She stepped out onto the balcony, getting a closer look at his masked face. Yuna looked down to her feet to avoid staring, putting on a blank face to not allow him to assume anything.

"I see that you know about the interview," He started, blinking rapidly as he stared at the girl. He sighed, lifting her head with a clawed finger as he leaned in closer to her face.

"I need a little luck from a certain beauty. You see, us black cats are known for our bad luck, but anything from you will make this night amazing."

On the outside, Yuna smirked at his suggestion, but on the inside, her heart raced at the speed of light. She hummed, looking up at him with half-lidded eyes. The girl moving closer to whisper into his ear, causing the hero to go into full-system shut down at the close proximity.

"Close your eyes." Her warm breath on his ear, her low whisper, the closeness of their faces. Chat Noir blushed profusely and closed his eyes, expecting a sweet kiss from the dark-haired teen. Yuna placed her middle finger behind her thumb, bringing her hand up and stopping just centimetres away from his forehead.

"You can open them now."

Flicking her middle finger against his skin, the slight 'smack' resounded, causing Chat Noir to open his eyes and rub his forehead in pain. Yuna giggled at his reaction, the sound melodic enough to make the hero's heart flutter. Smirking, he tapped his finger against her lips, watching as her face burned up. "Boop."

'Cute.' He thought, before shaking his thoughts away. 'No, I love Ladybug... I can appreciate a cutie though.'

"Heh. Thank you, ma chérie." Chat Noir grinned before booping her nose with his finger and winking. "Make sure you only blush like that for me."

Yuna's face flushed red at his touch and his words, covering her blush as he leapt away. She walked back to her computer to watch the interview, unknowing that it would end in chaos.

↽──♕──⇁

The girl grimaced at the end of the show, sympathising with the journalist that had been humiliated on live TV. Suddenly, her screen fizzed, flashing black before an akumatised villain, who seemed to be Nadja Chamack, appeared.

"Welcome to a new show, hosted by me, Prime Queen." The villain laughed evilly, causing the colour to drain from Yuna's face.

In a flash, the girl was in her suit as her alias, Shigan. The agent ran across rooftops, landing gracefully upon the one that was occupied by Ladybug and Chat Noir.