twenty one.

'HIS SECRET'

Yuna soon came to realise that finding Hawk Moth was not as easy as she thought. It had been months since she had started the mission, yet she had found no leads. It was only during her last class of the day that she received a message from her bracelet, (which had a communicator that she thought was really cool), notifying her that Maria Hill had information for her.

Maria Hill, her mother's best friend, was an absolute badass. Being Fury's second-in-command, she was everything Yuna strived to be. Not to mention, she was one of the coolest aunts she could ask for, (non-biological, of course).

Once the bell had rung, the Korean girl made her way to the back of the school, where the sleek vehicle was parked. The window rolled down to reveal Agent Hill, and surprisingly, Nick Fury. Yuna straightened her back, nodding firmly as she greeted her boss.

"Director."

"At ease, Agent." At his words, the girl relaxed, a smile forming onto her face.

"We've recently discovered the identities of your partners," Maria started, causing the girl to raise a brow. She had never really wanted to know, even if she was the tiniest bit curious. "Don't be too shocked."

That was when her confusion peaked. Shocked? Paris wasn't exactly a small city, but was there some way she knew Ladybug and Chat Noir? The moment Maria handed her the beige folder, Yuna froze. Did she want to know who he was? Well, obviously, yes. But how would she tell him? How would he react if he found out she was actually part of a secret agency whose aim was to protect the entire world?

It was too late now, though. Her petite hands gently lifted the cover of the folder, her mouth agape as she stared at the picture of the all too familiar pig-tailed girl. Marinette, secretly Ladybug? The clumsy, shy, easily flustered girl was actually the confident, courageous, headstrong hero? Yuna felt a little dumb in that moment. Who else in Paris had dark hair in pigtails, and bluebell eyes?

That left her with the question, who on Earth could Chat Noir be?

When she flipped the page, she wished she had never asked it.

Adrien Agreste.

The bright, happy boy who admittedly, confused her a lot, was her Chat Noir? Her boyfriend, whom she loved so deeply, flirty persona and all, was the boy waiting for her in fencing class?

It did kind of make sense. How did she not see it? His soft, blonde hair, and those bright emerald eyes. Not to mention, at one point did the girl have feelings for both of them at the same time.

"There's a reason I chose you for this mission," Fury's voice confessed, deep and slow.

"Don't tell me it's because you wanted to set me up with him."

"Hah!" The director let out a short laugh before returning to his blank face. "No. We didn't know who he was 'till yesterday."

"Then why?"

"You'll find out soon," Always with the suspense. "It's the boy I sent you here for, not the hero."

With that, the car rolled away, leaving Yuna to her thoughts. This has to be a joke.

↽──♕──⇁

"You seem a little off today," Adrien's voice was muffled through his mask, but the girl could still hear him clearly. "Something on your mind?"

"Nope, just going easy on you," She smirked, knowing the boy could see it, even through the mask.

The blonde scoffed, smiling at the following giggle that left her lips. God, he was so whipped for her. Too busy thinking about how cute her laugh was, Adrien didn't realise his opponent had won the spar, once again.