two.

'INTRODUCTIONS'

Yuna exhaled as she gripped the sink in her bathroom. Yes, she had worked in teams before, but this mission was... different. One, she had no idea who these people really were and, two, she had to go undercover, by herself.

"Come on, Yuna, get a grip." Her deep brown eyes darted up to look at her reflection. "You got this, you got this. Who got this? You got this." 

Taking deep breaths, her head dipped once again. Her eyes fell onto the steel cuff bracelet she received as a gift from her brother, Seojun. With an aching heart that longed for her older sibling, Yuna traced the intricate designs of a dragon engraved into the bracelet. 

Suddenly filled with determination, the girl released her death grip on the sink, nodding at her reflection as her nerves dissipated.

↽──♕──⇁

The plan was to appear as a S.H.I.E.L.D agent first, then a little while after, she would appear as Yuna Park. It would be suspicious if there was a new 'superhero' at the same time a new student. She was in her suit, tight but airy, the material was designed to be waterproof, fireproof, some parts bulletproof, and had the ability to be stretched 10 times its size. She put on her mask, it covered her nose and mouth, bearing S.H.I.E.L.D's logo on the left of it. The Korean braided her hair into a plait that went down her back, the end of it still reaching midback. She grabbed her firearm she was gifted by one of her friends, called the 'Night-Night Gun'. It wasn't your average, lethal weapon, more of a stabilizing gun, or a tranquillizer rifle.

She put the gun in the holster on her utility belt, along with her pepper spray, smoke bombs, grappling hook, and her pen. What, a pen? What? But this wasn't an ordinary pen. The tip of the pen, which you would write with, had two settings, one was filled with a sedative and the other a poison, as well as ink, for writing. The other side of the pen contained a small dagger, all you needed to do to access it was to click the pen.  There were also her other weapons; on the left wrist of her suit was a mini flamethrower, on the right was a mini, convertible version of the Night-Night Gun, both could be triggered with a button on each palm. When seeing a skin-tight leather suit, you wouldn't expect someone to have so many weapons, but S.H.I.E.L.D could do almost anything imaginable.

"What does S.H.I.E.L.D stand for?" Yuna began, giving herself a pep talk before starting her mission. "Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division. What does S.H.I.E.L.D do? Protect the world. We are the shield." She then grimaced at her words, muttering to herself how they were 'cringe'. 

It was night, perhaps around 9 o'clock, Yuna was informed that Chat Noir and Ladybug started their patrol at 9:15. She closed the balcony door, hopped onto the railing, and jumped onto the roof. The S.H.I.E.L.D agent ran across a few rooftops before stopping on a hotel's roof. She checked her watch, then item reading 9:07.

8 minutes left.

She began to reflect on a memory- an important one - when she first met Nick Fury.

"Eomma, is Uncle Phil here?" Yuna looked at her mother with hopeful eyes, though he wasn't her biological uncle, he definitely felt like one.

"Princess, is that you?"

"Uncle Phil!" The 5-year-old let go of her mother's hand and ran towards Phil Coulson, the latter picking the girl up and embracing her. Behind her uncle, Yuna saw a lady with red hair and a man with light brown hair. The girl looked back to her mother, who was now standing next to a man with an eye patch.

6 minutes.

"Now that we've had our reunion, welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D." His voice was filled with authority, but he had a small smile adorning his face. "I'm Director Nick Fury." He knelt down to Yuna's height and held out a hand. She looked at his hand then back to him, then proceeded to shake his hand with her own small one.

5 minutes.

"I'm Natasha Romanoff." The red-haired woman introduced herself, a mixture of a smirk and smile on her face. "I'll be your trainer. So will Agent Barton." The light brown haired man saluted the small girl with a smile, causing Yuna to beam back at them all.

4 minutes.

"Where's Uncle Phil?" Natasha and Clint looked at the girl sympathetically, they knew the truth but could not tell her. Maria Hill took a shaky breath, hating that she had to lie to Yuna. "He didn't make it."

3 minutes.

Yuna let out a grunt as she fell to the floor. "C'mon kid, give me your best shot." Natasha encouraged the young girl, only receiving a huff as a reply.

2 minutes.

"Uncle Phil...?" Her voice was barely audible as tears welled up in her eyes. "Welcome to level 7, princess."

1 minute.

"Eomma? Will Papa be back soon?"

"No."

The raven-haired girl felt something poke her back, immediately making her tense up. She realised that the Parisian superheroes were here. And Chat Noir would be holding his pole in a defensive position. "Who are you?" 

Yuna exhaled, turning around slowly to face the heroes. "I'm Agent 616 from S.H.I.E.L.D, I'm here to assist in the case of Hawk Moth and the Akuma attacks."

"We don't need help." Ladybug eyed the person in front of her suspiciously, becoming defensive. Some random person had just shown up, claimed they were an agent or something and said they were going to help?

"Really? Let's see... it's been several months and you still haven't caught Hawk Moth. It seems like you do need help." Yuna wore a smirk under her mask, one she picked up from her mother and Natasha. She was amused as she watched Ladybug turn red. The Korean turned her head to look at Chat Noir, who had a cheeky grin on his face. Yuna raised an eyebrow at the hero clad in black, earning a wink as a reply.

"Well, I wouldn't mind," the cat-themed superhero started, using a flirtatious tone in his voice, "I'm Chat Noir."

The blonde hero took Yuna's hand in his own and leaned down to kiss it, but was stopped as the S.H.I.E.L.D agent gripped his arm and twisted it behind his back, catching him by surprise. When he turned around he saw that the girl had immobilised him. "Sorry, I don't like flirts."

Yuna then let go of Chat's arm, watching as he scurried back to Ladybug, who began snickering. Working with Chat Noir for months, and watching him get rejected by someone was quite satisfying. The hero was a hopeless flirt, making many girls find him attractive. But not Ladybug, you see, nor Yuna. In their eyes he was slightly annoying and childish.

"We still can't trust you." Ladybug stated, any sign of emotion removed from her voice. She had her hand on her hip, leaning on one leg. "How do we know you're not working for Hawk Moth?"

"You don't. And the fact I haven't tried to steal your miraculous yet." Yuna was starting to get bored with the conversation, but Ladybug was consistent in finding out the agent's true intentions.

"But what if you're like-"

"-Volpina?" The agent raised her eyebrow, still wearing the smirk that would have irritated Ladybug so much if she could see under the mask. Of course, as a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, she was given files filled with information of previous victims of Hawkmoth. "Lila Rossi, am I correct? She was akumatised, along with many others."

"We still can't trust you." Yuna took a deep breath, exhaling through her nose. She had expected Ladybug to be the reasonable one out of the Parisian duo.

"Whether you like it or not, Ladybug, I'm afraid it's still my mission, and I will still help you."

"I- I think she can help." It had been a long time since Ladybug had heard her partner stutter, she looked at Chat Noir with an incredulous look. He scratched his head, losing his cocky and confident aura and replacing it with an awkward one. Ladybug sighed, nodding her head. "Okay. But if you try anything, we won't hesitate to stop you."

"Understood." Yuna exchanged her smirk for a smile, happy that she finally got them to let her help. "You can call me Shigan."