eight.

'LIBRARY NAPS'

In an attempt to feel refreshed before she had to go to school, Yuna showered with freezing water. The cold streams pelted her shoulder blades and ran down her spine, causing the girl to sigh in content. After washing her face several times to remove any sign of exhaustion, she quickly dried off and got ready.

Munching on a piece of buttered toast, she scrolled on her phone, reading Alya's Ladyblog that had published it's latest article on Shigan. Hearing plastic heels clack against wooden stairs, Yuna glanced up, only to lock eyes with her mother.

"What a disgrace. You took the entire night to take care of a minor villain," Chaewon started, staring at her daughter with such disgust in her eyes. The girl only blinked slowly and sighed, too sleep-deprived to deal with her mother. "How pathetic. You can't even control an akumatized villain."

"You can't even control your own son."

The words had left her mouth so fast that she was unable to stop herself, her exhausted self not realising what she said before it was too late. Before she could apologise, a phone was thrown towards her face at such an alarming speed, the girl being unable to dodge it. Yuna hissed in pain as it collided with her right cheekbone, surely going to leave a bruise.

↽──♕──⇁

Adrien entered the library, hoping to study before his chemistry test. Looking around for a spare table, he struggled before Plagg popped out of his shirt pocket. The small creature glanced everywhere before tapping his owner.

"Isn't that the girl you like?" Blushing, the blonde-haired boy spotted Yuna napping alone at a table near the window before denying his kwami's claims.

"I just like talking to her. She's just a friend."

"Sure, buddy." Shoving Plagg's head down back into the pocket with his finger, Adrien walked towards the table and sat next to the sleeping girl, amazed at her beauty. Her black hair cascaded down her back in slight waves, as well as a few strands falling in front of her face. Hesitantly, the blonde boy raised his hand and gently swept the hair out of her face, revealing her gorgeous features.

Brows furrowing at the noticeable bruise on her cheekbone, his heart clenched that such an ugly mark was left on her flawless skin. Once again, Plagg flew out and hovered next to Adrien's ear, teasingly whispering.

"Just a friend, my ass."

Suddenly, Yuna stirred in her sleep, tiredly opening her eyes, only to lock with Adrien's. She rose a brow at him, watching as he flushed red. The girl sat up, propping her elbows on the table and rubbing her eyes.

'Adorable.' The boy thought, watching as she rested her head in her hands. Glancing down to her lips, he observed the way she talked, stuck in his own little world that he failed to notice she was calling his name.

".....rien?"

"..."

"Adrien?"

"..."

"Adrien!"

"WHA—" Surprised, the blonde boy fell off his chair, his behind landing on the floor with a soft 'thud'. Embarrassed that he spaced out at her cuteness, he shyly grabbed her helping hand and sat back down on his seat.

"Is there a reason you're sitting next to me?" Yuna hadn't meant to sound so cold and judging, realising her words were harsher than intended, resulting in a wince from Adrien. She dipped her head and muttered a small apology, to which the boy quickly dismissed it with a nervous wave.

"Uh... I was just... seeing if you were okay, 'cause... you... were sleeping?" He lied, really, really, badly. Adrien knew she could see through his words, though luckily for him, Yuna didn't question it further. "Did it hurt?"

"What?" The black-haired girl stared at him with wide eyes, knowing how the famous pickup line started. Adrien seemed to notice this as well, cheeks tinted as he put his hands up defensively.

"Nonono, I didn't mean because you're an angel— Not that you're not, I mean you're really pretty— Y-you're not dead either— I mean, is your face okay? I didn't mean it like that— I'll shut up now."

Yuna giggled as he rambled on, thinking his stuttering was adorable. Instinctively, she pat his head, causing the blonde to blush once again. She pointed to her small bruise in a questioning gesture, to which Adrien nodded.

"It did. Not anymore though."

"What happened?"

"I dropped my phone on my face." Her lying skills were much smoother than his, as the boy nodded his head in an understanding manner, patting her back as if he were saying, 'we've all been there before'.

"So, what are you doing in the library, Yuna?" Adrien queried, earning a hum in response.

"I fell asleep after trying to study for chemistry." She smiled sheepishly, creating butterflies in Adrien's stomach. He smiled back at her, rubbing the back of his neck before bringing out his chemistry textbook.

"Wanna study for the test together then?" At his suggestion, Yuna gave a slight nod, taking out her own textbook. The two chatted casually whilst studying the qualities of certain elements, overall enjoying each other's company.

After their class had finished the test, Adrien and Marinette approached Yuna, the three of them exchanging numbers in order to receive the address to the Korean girl's house. As the pigtailed bluenette squealed in delight as she was able to finally be in possession of Adrien's number, the blonde boy waved goodbye to both girls, heading down the stairs and to his driver.

↽──♕──⇁

"Miss Yuna, your friends are here to work the project," Jihyun announced from the doorway, an amazed Marinette and Adrien behind him. The Korean culture decorating the Park estate being so unknown to them, their faces lit up at the sight of the modernly decorated room, with hints of traditional elements.

"Wow! Your room is so pretty!" Marinette gushed, squealing as she spotted the posters above Yuna's desk. "You have FREE posters? So cool!"

The brown-eyed girl watched as her classmate's eyes trailed down to a framed photo on the desk, revealing a Yuna with her nose scrunched, and a Seojun sticking his tongue out, both holding up peace signs. Marinette gasped, recognising the idol, while Adrien pursed his lips as he glanced at the photo, a pang of jealously stinging in his chest.

"Is he your boyfriend?" The question left his lips before he could comprehend what he had said, the question causing Yuna to choke on the tea she sipped. Jihyun rushed to aid the dying girl, patting her back as he explained to her classmates.

"That's the young master Seojun, Yuna's older brother. He's currently on tour in Japan—" A ring from Yuna's phone interrupted the assistant's sentence, the sound signalling someone wanted to video call.

"Speak of the devil." The Korean girl muttered, pressing the green button, accepting her brother's call. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hi cute tea leaves, this is probably going to be the last chapter until next week, since school is starting again T_T and yayayay! we finally get to meet seojun :DD until next time,

- cloudttea