five.

Adrien had finished his fencing lesson and was about to head to the changerooms. He couldn't shake the feeling that he knew the girl that had joined his class, but he couldn't remember her from anywhere.

"Ah, Adrien!" Armand D'Argencourt's voice rang out in the hall, alerting the golden-haired boy as he walked towards his mentor. The tall, thin but muscular man stood with his extremely straight posture, his sabre pointed to the ground.

"Yes, Mr. D'Argencourt?"

"Would you care to give a demonstration to the other students?" Adrien was startled by the man's question but nonetheless agreed. But who was the demonstration against? Surely, not Armand D'Argencourt... right?

However, his question was somewhat answered as a person clad in the fencing uniform began hooking themselves up with the body cord, waiting for Adrien on the mat. The person already had their mask on, leaving the boy to question their identity. The person's figure and small waist led him to assume that they were female but other than that there were no clues.

"En garde! Pret! Allez!"

As soon as the last word came out of D'Argencourt's mouth, Adrien found himself immediately attacked, causing him to start off the match on the defensive side. His opponent's attacks were very quick and precise, causing Adrien to sweat as he tried to keep up. The actions seemed to keep repeating, with Adrien trying to take offense, but was pushed back and continued to parry.

He parried but did not expect the person to counter-parry, almost throwing him off balance. Then he saw it.

An opening for him to attack.

He lunged his sabre forward, but it was deflected and spun out of his hand. The tip of the person's blade landed on Adrien's chest, leaving all to see who had won. Everyone in the room was shocked, except for D'Argencourt. His own form of attack had been used by the person, feigning an opening, only to counter-attack.

The fencing instructor suddenly clapped, causing everyone else that was watching to applaud as well. Adrien took off his mask, shaking his loose golden curls.

"Bravo, Miss Park!" Adrien turned to his opponent, eyes wide as she slipped off her own mask, causing her dark hair to cascade down her back. She smirked, walking toward him, and held out her hand. Adrien grasped it with his own, the two giving a firm shake before Yuna strutted toward her former instructor.

"It seems I've taught you well."

"Don't let it get to your head, Monsieur D'Argencourt." After that, they were all dismissed. As Yuna was about to enter the vehicle waiting outside for her, she was stopped by a voice.

"Wait!" Adrien rushed down the stairs of the academy, stopped in front of the Korean girl. "You look familiar, have I seen you somewhere?"

"School?" Yuna guessed, only for the blonde to shake his head. She furrowed her brows, knowing she also had seen him before. She racked through her head, seeing if she could remember him. However, the attempt caused her to breathe in sharply and press a hand to her temple.

"Are you alright?" Adrien moved to help her, but she gestured that she was fine and smiled.

"Sometimes if I try to remember things, I get migraines. I'm not sure how, but I know you from somewhere." The golden-haired boy nodded in agreement, letting out a sigh. Before the two could finish their conversation, Jihyun rolled down the driver's window.

"Miss Yuna, we should get going." The addressed girl nodded, sending a wave to Adrien before she entered the backseat. As the car drove away, a honk sounded from a silver car, signalling that it was time for Adrien to go. When he closed the car door, he couldn't help but sigh.