nine.

'HORROR MOVIES'

[Includes 'A Quiet Place' spoilers]

"Yeodongsaeng!" Little sis! Yuna's brother screamed into the microphone, catching the attention of the other FREE members, all popping their heads into the frame as they saw the girl.

"Is that Yuna?"

"You're calling Yuna?!"

"Yuna~! Please accept my love!"

"Little Yuna, can you call me Jisung-oppa?"

"Yah, I'm her only oppa, go away!" Seojun Park swatted his fellow members away, shielding his phone as if he were protecting his younger sibling. The boys collectively sighed on the other end of the phone, while Yuna snickered at their antics.

"Seojun-ah, these are my friends." The girl angled her device to reveal both Adrien and Marinette, who waved at the idol with a smile. The latter couldn't contain her excitement around the singer as she squealed in delight.

"Hey, thanks for being Yuna's friend. She needs them 'cause she's a lonely butt." His American accent showed as he spoke, the joke causing Yuna to roll her eyes at her brother. Switching from English back to Korean, he gestured to Adrien as his eyes flitted to his younger sister. "Is he your boyfriend?"

"Yuna has a boyfriend?!"

"I'll beat him up!"

"Huh?! Yuna, how could you do this to me?"

"She's growing up too fast!"

"Tch, you're all crazy," Yuna spoke coldly, though her heart was oddly beating at an alarming speed. 'Why is everyone asking the boyfriend question?' A tint of pink spread across her fair cheeks as she began to think about a blonde-haired and leathered hero.

Adrien, having grown up in a privileged family, had studied several languages, including Korean. His face flared up at Seojun's question, his skin resembling a firetruck as he shook off the flutter in his chest.

"Anyway, Seojun, why'd you call?"

"Can't a brother call his sister every once in a while?"

"Seojun-ah."

"Aish, you never call me oppa anymore!"

"If you tell me why you called, then I will."

"...Alright." The older sibling deeply sighed, wearing a solemn look on his face. Yuna stared with concerned eyes, worry seeping into her at her brother's expression. Suddenly, Seojun's face changed to one of joy and excitement.

"I'm coming home!" He screamed, his happiness spreading to his members as they all shouted with him. The brown-eyed girl breathed out a chuckle of disbelief, her face shifting to one of pure shock and delight.

↽──♕──⇁

After the eventful, yet joyful, video call, the students began to focus on their project. Twirling her pen between her fingers, Yuna sighed, blowing a piece of stray hair out of her face. Their analysis report was basically finished, only requiring minor editing, leading to the teenagers lazing about in boredom. It was close to 8 pm, the three of them had already eaten dinner, now thinking about things to do to pass time.

"You guys wanna watch a movie?" Yuna propped her pen against her lips, glancing at her classmates who nodded as they all sat on the Korean girl's large bed. Marinette's calm expression changed to a horrified one as she realised the movie was from the horror genre, the colour draining from her face as the opening of 'A Quiet Place' projected.