eleven.

'RAINY DAYS'

The following day was a school day, the chatter of other students becoming diegetic as Yuna zoned out, palm under her chin as her gaze went out the window. The girl was still upset with how the previous day turned out, the argument with Jihyun and the entire situation with Adrien never left her thoughts. She closed her eyes and sighed, ignoring the ache in her chest as she fiddled with her necklace.

Adrien's gaze seemed to shift to the raven-haired girl frequently, frowning at the solemn expression she wore. After she had abruptly left the fencing tryouts, she hadn't even spared him a glance, let alone talked to him. Had he done something wrong? Surely, that couldn't be the case if she was smiling at him before she left. Perhaps she had a bad day, he thought, standing up from his seat in an attempt to cheer her up.

"Have you guys heard about the new hero, Shigan?!" Before he could walk to Yuna, Alya had caught the attention of the entire class, holding up her phone to display photos of the agent. Yuna's eyes widened as the ombre-haired girl swiped to show a picture of Shigan's blushing face as Chat Noir whispered in her ear. "Looks like Chat Noir's got the hots for her."

Both the blonde boy and the raven-haired blushed deeply, their lips parted slightly as Alya kept going. She swiped once again, revealing Shigan laying on top of Chat, causing Yuna to inwardly cringe as Adrien only blushed deeper.

"But doesn't he like Ladybug?" Nino's deep voice queried, earning a grimace from Marinette. Alya laughed maniacally, swiping to yet another photo. A wide-eyed Shigan standing beside a Ladybug, who held the former's hand tightly.

"Apparently, they're both fighting for her!" This caused the pigtailed girl to groan in embarrassment, slamming her forehead onto the desk she sat at.

Fortunately, the bell signalling the end of school had rung, however, the students stayed chatting. Rolling her eyes, Yuna swung her bag over her shoulder and strode out, the door behind her closing with a loud 'bang', leaving her classmates bewildered. They too began to pack up and leave, Adrien chasing after the Korean girl to ask if she was alright.

"Yuna!" The said girl turned around, facing a slightly out of breath Adrien who clutched his bag strap. He offered a small smile to the girl, her heart racing even though her expression stayed blank. This caused the blonde boy to chuckle nervously, quickly looking at his feet before making eye contact with Yuna once again.

"Are you feeling okay? You didn't look so great today— No, I mean you look pretty but— wait— I meant you looked a little sad in class." Adrien internally slapped himself for messing up his words again, his sentences always having different meanings to what he was really trying to say.

"Mm..." Yuna hummed, her wavy hair shifting slightly in the breeze as she watched the boy through half-lidded eyes. Placing her hand on his shoulder in reassurance, she smiled gently back at him, causing Adrien to blush slightly. "Just had a bad day. Thank you for worrying. You're really sweet, Adrien."

A honk from a sleek silver limo interrupted the two, the emerald-eyed boy excusing himself in a hurry as he waved goodbye. As soon as he left, the clouds darkened, rain beginning to pour down harshly. A strained sigh caught Yuna's attention, her head turning to see a Marinette staring at the sky in frustration, obviously having forgotten her umbrella.

"Here." Yuna simply said, giving her umbrella to the girl, who gaped at her in shock. She waved her hands in a frantic manner and shook her head, her cheeks tinted pink.

"Nono, I can't take it. You need to use it after all."

"It's alright, I'm being picked up anyways," Yuna lied, as she had texted her bodyguard to not bother picking her up, though, Marinette didn't know that. The bluenette thanked the Korean girl many times, before running home, drier than she would've been without Yuna's kindness.