four.

'LOYALTY'

Exactly one week and two days had passed. It was now a Monday, sunlight dancing on the empty bed in Yuna Park's room. Instead, the teenager sat at her desk, staring at the photo of her father and her.

"Where are you?" There was no response, just as the Korean had expected. But she held onto the small sliver of hope that she would be given a clue. But there was nothing. Just her father staring back at her with the same icy blue eyes and toothy grin.

And then it clicked. The jacket her father was wearing was the one in her closet. Scrambling to her closet, she grabbed the jacket and began examining it. Just a normal black leather jacket and the symbol on the left arm. Yuna started tracing it, noticing how worn out the symbol was. She sighed, coming to a realisation that it was pointless. Before she left her room she put the jacket on, catching the faintest bit of her father's cologne.

↽──♕──⇁

Marinette stood out on the stairs with Alya, in hopes of seeing Adrien before school started. She was on her toes, looking over the few heads and trying to spot one with golden locks.

"Oh, is that him?" As the words left Alya's mouth, Marinette turned her head so incredibly fast that the former was afraid she had gotten whiplash.

"No... his car is white, kind of silver." A sleek black limo had pulled up on the curb, making heads turn towards it in interest. Without noticing, Marinette and Alya had moved closer in order to see who was inside. What was happening inside was what one could call... interesting.

"Who do you think it is?" Whispers began to travel around the students, gossiping about with slight excitement.

"Someone famous?"

"What if it's someone like Chloe?"

"What if the person's a girl?"

"What if they're hot?"

Marinette couldn't help but try to identify who the person was through the tinted windows. Meanwhile, Yuna was... having an argument with her bodyguard inside the vehicle.

"Jihyun, are you sure you're not 18?"

"Miss Yuna, for the last time, I am 28, not 18."

"Really?! But you look so young!"

"You flatter me. It's time to head in, however."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm going." Yuna's hand hovered before opening the door and stepping out, not a second later she was embraced in a bone-crushing hug.

"Yuna! Oh, it's been so long!" Lila Rossi squealed as her friend hugged back, Yuna laughing as the green-eyed brunette welcomed her. "You need to go to the principal's office! Come, come, this way!" Funnily enough, there was no height difference between Lila and Yuna, and only a few months age gap, it was easy to assume they were able to become such good friends. And one of those friends dragged the other to Principal Damocles' office.

Marinette and Alya, well, everyone, were surprised to say the least. Of course, they expected someone rich judging by the car. She wasn't famous, but some recognised her as the sister of a popular Korean idol. They did think she was pretty, extremely pretty, causing many of the boys, and some girls, to swoon over the Asian beauty. 

However, Marinette scowled. Friends with the Lila Rossi? Aside from all the students that believed her lies, she only had one other friend, Nathanael. Marinette pitied him, really. No-one had bothered to get to know the real Lila, unfortunately. Under all the lies was a kind, passionate, lovable girl, but the pigtailed girl always pinned her as... well, a liar.