thirty one.

'NEVERENDING'

Something felt wrong today.

That was what Yuna thought as she woke up the next morning, after having such a wonderful day.

After all, you can't have fun twice in a row, right?

Today was the day that she and Adrien had their photo shoot for the collaboration between Sky Tech and Gabriel. As much as Yuna hated to work, she felt her heart flutter at the thought of spending the day with a certain blonde boy.

But as the raven-haired girl stepped outside her bedroom, the back of her head felt a sharp pull.

Ah. Chaewon.

Wincing at the pain, Yuna had no choice but to be dragged by her mother to another room. She was thrown against the cold, tiled floor, pain shooting up her bones.

"How could you get akumatized?" There was no anger, no emotion in Chaewon's voice.

That was even scarier.

"I... I'm sorry, eomma."

"You let your emotions take control of you, again." The older woman's voice began to sound harsher, louder.

A kick was sent to Yuna's rib.

Chaewon's breathing had quickened, turning into seethes of anger. "I won't bruise you too much today. Consider yourself lucky that you have a photoshoot."

A crack resounded as a burning sensation spread up her arm. Yuna held back a cry as her mother dislocated her shoulder.

By the end of the session, the skin on her back was littered with black and blue bruises.

As Chaewon stepped away, Yuna shifted her shoulder back into place, a groan falling from her lips.

"We'll get you to wear this for today's shoot." A kind stylist had picked out an outfit for Yuna, but her eyes only widened at the large back opening. An opening that would reveal the stained canvas of her skin.

What didn't help was that today was hotter than most days. Clearing her throat, Yuna sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck. "Could I wear something with a bit more coverage?"

Thankfully, they were able to find an outfit for her to wear. Not so thankfully, sweat had begun to form upon her brow.

To say that the solo part of the shoot was long was an exaggeration.

But none of that mattered once Adrien had finished his own shoot, now arriving to start the couple's shoot. A smile broke out onto his face as he caught sight of his girlfriend, running up and grabbing her by the waist. Yuna gasped as she spun around, coming face to face with the boy she loved.

"Well, hello there." Adrien smirked, arms tightening around the petite girl. She smiled brightly back, pearly whites shining at him.

"You're late."

The green-eyed boy pouted, looking just like a sad puppy despite being Chat Noir. "I'm here now! I missed you."

"I mi-"

"Yuna Park and Adrien Agreste to the set in five." The director interrupted through the speaker.

Both teenagers sighed, knowing that this shoot would never end.

↽──♕──⇁

After the neverending shoot, Yuna had decided to go to Adrien's house. Mostly to avoid her mother, but also to spend time with her boyfriend.