"Oh, we wanted to talk about the plot so that we can start early as possible. A masterpiece should be prepared and thought well  if we want this to be the best." Bang Chan said.

Seungmin looked around. "Oh sure, but where's Hanna? Is it okay if we make it without her here?" 

Hyunjin raised his brows at hearing Seungmin's response, "Why? do you like her? Yiiiiiiiiie." 

"Of course not. Ew. What do you even mean?" Seungmin said looking disgusted.

Hyunjin let out a grin from ear to ear, "Let's start then. we'll just inform her about it later. She didn't want to walk all the way here just for the play so we left her."

"it's just the 8 of us then."

The 5 new comers found comfortable spots where they can sit in. It was a weird sight to look at, having this two groups together sitting in one area. A few students passing by keeps on glancing at them. Not what you see everyday if you ask some students. 

"So it's settled that Minho will be our lead role and Hannah will be his girlfriend right?" Seungmin asked.  "We can shoot 1 or 2 scenes of them being together. A sneak peek on what they are as a couple so that we can set a ground for the viewers on what to feel at Minho's current relationship." 

"So who will play as the other important character? Jisung?" Asked Felix with a distinguishable grin. 

All eyes are laid at Jisung who was blowing a bubble gum in the corner. "So are you in Squirrel? We can change the concept if you're uncomf-".

A loud pop echoed, Jisung's bubble gum popped and covered half of his face

Everybody burst out laughing. Felix even rolled on the ground after seeing Jisung's shocked face covered with the bubble gum. Everybody was in a chaotic state. Jisung was laughing with them, not anticipating the aftermath his bubble gum caused. Some are still stuck on his face and he's trying to take it out while laughing at himself. 

A couple of mins has passed but the laughter never died down. They keep on bringing back how loud the pop was and the face that Jisung made. Minho's cute laughter was the loudest among the 8. Changbin noticed this and smiled secretly. 'This is the first time i heard him laugh this loud.' Changbin thought. 

Chan was wiping his tears trying to collect his composure. "Guys. That's HAHAHA enough already. HAHAHA we still have to create a starting plo-HAHAHAHA. OhGod. His face is still fresh in my mind."

After about 10 minutes. Everybody felt exhausted from laughing too hard. They forget the task they were supposed to do and just continued telling stories about bubble gums with each other. Trying to enjoy the rare moment with this unexpected poeple.

Time runs so fast especially when you're having fun. That was the thought of the 8 while walking out of the area.

"We'll just create a group chat then and we can discuss the things there in the weekend." Chan said.