I felt my hands slither up to my throat before they grasped it tightly, cutting off my airways. I started coughing, gasping for breath as Caitlin yelled, dropping something as Barry spun me around, tears stinging my eyes as he tried to pry my hands off my throat.

I felt my eyes roll back as my knees buckled, everything going dark as I passed out.

I only woke up a few minutes later, gasping for air as I found Barry's hand in mine.

"Cora? Are you okay?" He asked, a worried look filtering his just as worried voice. I looked around, so confused as to what had happened.

"I- when you ran.. it just brought me back to that night a week ago... I couldn't move. And then.. my hands just started to move on their own..." I said as I reached up to my next, which hurt to touch.

"Something took over your body?" Barry said with a confused look as I thought for a moment.

"I-I don't know. Maybe?"

"Well. I just finished my calculations for Barry. You need to consume an amount equal to roughly 850 tacos." Cisco said as I rose a brow. Barry put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a worried look, and I returned one that showed I was alright.

"What if it's cheese and guac?" I turned my attention to Cisco, whose eyes widened.

"Thats... that's a whole other set of equations." Cisco whispered as me and Barry laughed.

"For Mexican, I recommend Tito's on Bruckner Avenue." Everyone turned their head to see Joe West standing in the doorway. "Best burritos in the city."

"Detective West," Dr. Wells said with what looked like a fake smile on his face. "what brings you
to S.T.A.R. Labs?" He asked as Joe looked at Barry, who turned to me.

"When I couldn't find you at your lab, I started doing a little research. Turns out, there's been reports of a red streak around the city. Stopping muggers.
Rescuing people from burning buildings." Joe said as my eyes widened.

"You... didn't tell him we were working at S.T.A.R labs?" I said to Barry, who slowly shook his head. My hand was unusually warm, and I looked down to see Barry's hand now on mine. He noticed at the same time, both of our hands swiping away from one another.

"You two already have a job in law enforcement!" Joe scowled.

"Mhm!" Caitlin said as everyone looked at her. She turned to Joe. "Don't look at me, I'm on your side!" She protested.

"Joe I can explain-" Barry was cut off by a shake of the head from Joe.

"Detective. We all want what's best for Barry." Wells said as I silenced my scoff.

I'm onto you, Harrison. I thought to myself as I glared at him behind a poker face.

"If you wanted what's best for him you would talk him out of it instead of letting him risk his life!" Joe said, an angered look on his face as Barry looked down.

"You saw a man control the weather. What are the police going to do about that?" Dr. Wells said as I held back a nod.

"Since the accelerator explosion, we suspect there may more like him." I said, starting to stand up. I wobbled, causing Barry to shoot up, leaning forward to steady me. I shook my head, silently telling him I could stand on my own.

"And you're going to do what? Catch them?" Joe said as I looked at him, shrugging. "Are you insane!?" He continued, turning to Barry. "You think that because you were struck by lightning and you can run fast makes you invincible? You're not, Barry! You're just a kid."